Cheap Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas
|1.5 hours with the actual flamenco show lasting approximately 1 hour.||(32 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas Discount Prices
We are comparing Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas
- In operation since 1960, Torres Bermejas boasts the most important and unique flamenco show in recent times not just in Madrid but in the world.
- The centrally located venue is unique in that the room where the flamenco takes place has been decorated to represent the inside of the Bermejas Towers at the Alhambra in Granada - Arabic motif tiles and a wooden ceiling certainly add to the ambience of the evening.
- The Cuadro Flamenco is performed by the most passionate and talented performers and boasts the best singers, guitarists, dancers and clappers. Camarón has performed at Torres Bermejas for 12 years and it was here that he met guitarist Paco de Lucía. Other famous performers such as the singer José Mercé and the guitarist Juan Habichuela Nieto have passed through Torres Bermejas so you know you're witnessing the very best artists when it comes to flamenco performance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you want to be entertained with the best flamenco whilst you're in Madrid, this is the place to come!
- The venue is truly stunning, a must for those who love art and architecture in the Arabic/Moorish style and want to experience traditional Flamenco at its best.
- A romantic evening for couples – Feel the passion of the performers and get those toes and hands tapping!
- Two times to choose from for your convenience.
Your Experience With Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas ?
- Choosing either the 7pm or 9pm option with or without the tapas meal you will immerse yourself in 1.5 hours of the most passionate performance of flamenco you're ever likely to see. The performance at Torres Bermejas is described as being the most important and unique flamenco show in the world.
- The central location of the venue, just off Grand Via, makes it easy to find and the décor inside is truly stunning (though some might say garish), adding to the whole ambience of the evening. The room mimics the Moorish Bermejas towers of the Alhambra in Granada and has walls tiled with bright Arabic motifs and beautiful wooden covered ceilings – This along with the best guitarists, best dancers, and best singers from Cuadro Flamenco creates a romantic evening you're unlikely to forget for quite some time.
- Enjoy a glass of wine free of charge as you watch the flamenco show, other drinks can be ordered at the table and if you have booked the show + dinner option you will enjoy a traditional Spanish tapas meal as you watch the show.
- You're sure to leave with a new found respect for the performers whose energy and skill will leave you wondering how they manage it!
What Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas Includes?
- Entrance fee to the live flamenco show with live music and the best performers in Madrid from Cuadro Flamenco.
- Guests will enjoy a free glass of wine whilst they watch the show in a beautiful and intimate setting. Guests who have booked the flamenco show with dinner option, will enjoy a traditional Spanish tapas meal while they watch the show – The tapas includes Andalusian gazpacho, Spanish omelette, paella, fish and flan served with mineral water and Cava, wine or sangria with coffee to follow.
- The best flamenco performers in Madrid.
- A unique and intimate setting decorated in the Arabic/Moorish style of Granada's Alhambra.
- Arrive 30 minutes early if you have booked the show + tapas meal option so you can get seated and start your meal before the show.
- Drinks can be on the expensive side when buying extra's.
Travelers Reviews about Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas ?
- Visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide say they had a wonderful experience.
- People have described their visit to Torres Bermejas as 'A great place with nice food and beautiful show.'
- They say that the dancers are excellent and the show is high-energy and very passionate as well as professional.
- Some visitors were disappointed with the tapas meal and note that the flamenco show itself lasts slightly less than 1 hour, not 1.5 hours as they had expected, the extra time being used to get everyone seated and to serve food and drinks.
- A few people were unimpressed by the dancers but this was the minority, the majority being very impressed with the performance.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are both accepted at the venue. Get instant confirmation when you book online.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you have your camera!
Address / Pick up Location
Tablao Torres Bermejas. Mesonero Romanos 11, 28013 Madrid
Youtube videos of Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: Half Day – 5 Hours.
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance
Madrid iVenture Card
Duration: The iVenture card is valid for 7 days and allows entry to 3, 5, or 26 attractions and activities.
Paseo del Arte Golder Triangle of Art Tour
Duration: 7 hours
Flamenco Show at Café de Chinitas
Duration: 1.3 hours
Parque Warner Madrid
Duration: Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.
Avila and Segovia Tour Full-Day from Madrid
Duration: 9 hours
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.
Prado Museum Skip-the-line
Duration: Day-ticket –2-3hours is recommended as a bare minimum.
Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
Duration: All Day – Approximately 11 hours total.