Las Rozas Village Shopping Express Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Las Rozas Village Shopping Express prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Several hours||(19 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
- Premium shopping experience outside Madrid at Las Rozas Village.
- A half-day or full-day experience at various outlet stores of premium brands based on your preferences.
- A chance to save a lot for purchases that are up to fantastic 60% less expensive when compared to other stores selling the same commodities.
- An opportunity to save 10% on purchases at stores that don't offer other discounts.
- The activity allows visitors to browse boutiques and shops of many popular brands throughout the world at one place.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is the right thing to do for everyone wishing to shop big and save bigger.
- With this convenient tour, you choose when to go shopping and how much time to spend doing it.
- A visit to the Las Rozas shopping village allows you to make the most of shopping while leaving enough time to sightsee attractions of Madrid.
Your Experience With Las Rozas Village Shopping Express?
- Travel on board a shared transfer from Madrid to Las Rozas Village and back.
- Collect tips revealed by an onboard assistant and put them in good use in the shopping area.
- Benefit from discounts that range from 10% up to fantastic 60% on upscale brands.
- Visit stores selling popular brands, including Dior, Lacosta, Hugo Boss, Samsonite and Camper.
- Take a break from the shopping frenzy at restaurants and bars serving tasty specialties.
- If you are a non-EU resident, buy bigger by saving on taxes.
What Las Rozas Village Shopping Express Includes?
- Round trip transfer between the capital of Spain and Las Rozas Village.
- Voucher granting you 10% discounts at various boutiques and shops.
- Useful tips and information shared by a travel assistant.
- Make use of free wireless internet available throughout Las Rozas Village.
- If the case you need some kind of assistance, there is the Personal Shopper service available at the shopping village.
- There is a children play area available on site.
Travelers Reviews about Las Rozas Village Shopping Express?
- The majority of the village's visitors underline that they had a great shopping experience.
- Some of them wrote in their reviews that the village isn't very big, so you don't have to spend a lot of time searching for what you are after.
- They state that buses depart right on time.
- According to comments, travelers have a high opinion about the assistance they received while traveling to the shopping mall.
- Foreign visitors underlined that prices are significantly lower here than where they came from.
Get in touch with the chosen provider regarding information about wheelchair accessibility.
Take the bus to the Las Rozas shopping mall by showing a paper or mobile voucher. Cancellation policies are different from one tour provider to another, with some of them granting a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Specify the time when you take the return trip to Madrid before you leave the vehicle.
Address / Pick up Location
Saint Nicholas Street 15 (Plaza de Ramales)
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
Duration: Around 3, 3:30 hours.
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: 4 days
Madrid Segway Tour
Duration: 1:30 or 2:30 hours depending on your choice
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours