Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour Deals
We are comparing Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Around 2:30 hours||(15,522 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- A walking tour that introduces the grim legacy of the Inquisition, a notorious institution that used to be among the most influential organizations of the Spanish Empire in the course of several centuries.
- An activity that reveals places that used to be related to this infamous organization and that served various, mostly gruesome purposes.
- A revelation how the Inquisition interrogated and tortured its victims before executing them.
- Learn the details about the founding of the organization and how it turned out to be among the most feared ones in European history.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is suitable for the adults, older children and people that aren't too sensitive.
- The walking tour offers an interesting overview of Madrid and Spain, putting the activities of the Inquisition in the historical context.
Your Experience With Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour?
- Hear interesting stories about grim practices of the Spanish Inquisition that inspired terror among the ordinary people.
- Walk the streets of Madrid to discover places related to this infamous organization and learn the purpose of each of them.
- Find out how little it took for an ordinary person who did an ordinary job to draw the unwanted attention of the Inquisition.
- Learn where the Inquisitors questioned ill-fated people and where they held them prisoners and executed.
- Discover what methods of questioning and torturing the fearsome institution employed to extort confessions for supposed offenses.
What Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour Includes?
- Knowledgeable and certified tour guide.
- The guided tour involves a lot of walking.
- Alongside the stories revealing the much-feared Catholic institution, you will learn about various religions on the guided tour.
- By joining the tour, you will discover places of Madrid that remain off-the-beaten-path for the majority of travelers.
Travelers Reviews about Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour?
- For the most part, travelers were very satisfied with their assigned guide and their overall performance.
- They state that the guides managed to evoke the atmosphere of fear that reigned during the time of the Inquisition.
- Participants in the tour state that they discovered quite interesting points of interest during the tour that many tourists overlook while in Madrid.
- A number of reviewers wrote that the quality and the quantity of information they received was just right to reveal various interesting facts without overloading.
Get in touch with the selected tour operator for details regarding the participation of people with disability issues.
Mobile and paper vouchers are both valid for joining the activity. Travelers who cancel the activity at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable shoes since you will walk a lot on the Inquisition guided tour.
- Dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
- Children up to 13 years of age may attend for free depending on the chosen provider.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza Mayor, Madrid
- Madrid City Pass
- Madrid City Tours
- Madrid Bus Tours
- Madrid Art Galleries
- Madrid Hop on Hop off
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to Do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen: Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Wanda Metropolitano Stadium Tour
Duration: About 45 minutes
Las Rozas Village Shopping Express
Duration: Several hours
Madrid: Tour of Avila and Salamanca
Duration: Approx. 11 hours
Madrid: The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
Duration: Around 2:30 hours
Madrid Tapas & History: Lunch/Dinner Walking Tour
Duration: Around 3, 3:30 hours.
Cities of Andalusia 4-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: 4 days
Madrid Region Wineries: Guided Tours and Tastings
Duration: Around 6 hours
Madrid: Las Ventas Bullring and Museum Tour
Duration: The duration of the pre-recorded commentary is around 45 minutes.