Parque Warner Madrid Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Parque Warner Madrid prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.||(11 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Parque Warner Madrid
- Parque Warner is a Warner Bothers based theme park / amusement park on the outskirts of Madrid (about 25minutes from the city center) that boasts an array of exciting roller coaster rides, water park rides, and other rides, suitable for the whole family.
- It is known for its Gotham City attraction with Superman La AtracciĂłn de Acero and Batman La Fuga roller coaster rides along with the Stunt Fall and Tom & Jerry roller coaster rides.
- The park also puts on street entertainment with the different characters coming out to meet and greet everyone and there are a variety of live shows for the whole family to enjoy such as the hilarious Police Academy stunt show. Finally, there are numerous shops and restaurants on Hollywood Boulevard when you need to sit down and take a refreshments break.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Fun, entertainment, and rides suitable for adults and kids alike.
- This trip is good for people who want to spend the entire day at the parque, returning to Madrid city center in the late evening.
- Great for roller coaster enthusiasts big or small!
- A must if you want to meet your favourite Warner Brothers characters!
Your Experience With Parque Warner Madrid?
- Depart Madrid at 10.30am and travel by coach to the Warner Brothers theme park.
- Get fast-track entry into the park where you can enjoy all the rides and attractions with no extra charge.
- See Bugs Bunny, Tweety Pie, Sylvester, Daffy Duck, Batman, Superman, Scooby-Doo and many other favourite Warner Brothers characters.
- Enjoy the numerous rides including the 360metre Tom & Jerry roller coaster, the amazing Gotham City attraction with its stunning special effects and the Batman roller coaster that reaches speeds of up to 83 km/h. For the younger kids there are tamer rides like the Scooby-Doo teacups which they're sure to enjoy.
- You can also make a splash in the water parks, enjoy the street shows and watch the concerts.
- Depart the park in the evening, at 9pm, 10pm, or 11pm, depending on your preference and the park closing time, and travel back to the original Madrid meeting point.
What Parque Warner Madrid Includes?
- Full-day general entrance ticket which includes fast-track entry into the park and regular access to all the rides/attractions.
- Meet all your favourite characters including Batman and Superman, Daffy Duck, Sylvester the cat, Bugs Bunny and so many more. Ride on all the roller coaster rides and watch the street shows and concerts. Return transport from a central meeting point in Madrid city center on an air-conditioned coach.
- SUPERMANâ„˘: La AtracciĂłn de Acero roller coaster ride.
- BATMANâ„˘: La Fuga roller coaster ride
- Stunt Fall roller coaster ride
- Tom & Jerry roller coaster ride
- Gotham City attraction
- Locademia de Policia â€“ Police Academy stunt show.
- Looney Tunes characters including Tweety Pie, Sylvester, Taz, Bugs Bunny, and Roadrunner
- Wild West style shootout shows
- Superhero live-action shows
- Scooby-Doo live-action shows
- Water park rides and river rides
- Maintenance work is often carried out on rides during the winter months so not all rides/attractions may be open.
- Pack some drinks and snacks to take with you as food inside the park can be expensive.
- Be prepared to queue for the rides â€“ Fast-track entry is only to get you in the gate. Pack swim gear so you can enjoy rides at the water parks.
Travelers Reviews about Parque Warner Madrid?
- 66% of visitors rate Parque Warner as either Excellent or Very Good. Visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor, Viator, and Getyourguide report that the park could be cleaner and better taken care of but in terms of fun and entertainment they had a great time whether visiting with kids or other adults.
- Reviewers use the words 'Fantastic Day Out', 'Amazing Park', Good Fun, and 'Children Will Love It' to describe their visit. They go on to say that the pickup/dropoff coach service all went as planned though queues can be long to get on the rides.
- Travellers who visited in the Winter months were disappointed, reporting that maintenance either needed to be carried out, or that maintenance was actually being carried out resulting in some rides being closed.
The park is wheelchair accessible.
Instant confirmation when you book online. Some booking companies require a printed ticket and do not accept e-tickets â€“ Best to have both versions with you and double check with your booking company.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're prepared to be out all day, with an evening return to Madrid â€“ Pack a sweater for the evening when the temperature drops, wear comfy shoes and consider packing some snacks to save on food/drink costs inside the park.
- Kids measuring less than 1 meter in height go free.
- Print your ticket â€“ E-tickets are not accepted by all of the tour companies.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point for the coach: The bus stop next to Atocha railway station at 16, C Mendez Alvaro, Madrid.
- The Parque Warner address is M-301, Km 15.5, 28330 San MartĂn de la Vega, Madrid
- Madrid Passes
- Best Madrid Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Madrid
- Best Madrid Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Prado Museum Skip-the-line
Duration: Day-ticket â€“2-3hours is recommended as a bare minimum.
Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Real Madrid Stadium Tour: Priority Entrance
Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
Duration: All Day â€“ Approximately 11 hours total.
Paseo del Arte Golder Triangle of Art Tour
Duration: 7 hours
Madrid iVenture Card
Duration: The iVenture card is valid for 7 days and allows entry to 3, 5, or 26 attractions and activities.
Avila and Segovia Tour Full-Day from Madrid
Duration: 9 hours
Reina SofĂa Arts Center: Skip The Line
Duration: The guided tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours but you are free to enjoy the whole day inside the museum. 2-3 hours is recommended.
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: Half Day â€“ 5 Hours.
Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza Tickets
Duration: Recommended 2 hours minimum. Easy to spend 6 hours if you're into art and want to see everything!
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.