Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours.||(6 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
- Discover Madrid by bike! On this mostly flat route you will cycle down picturesque backstreets, past street cafes and shops, through pretty parks and traditional squares, along cyclist-friendly streets and along some busy city roads with cycle lanes as you pass by Madrid's top scenic sites and attractions.
- Learn all about the city and the sites you are passing from a friendly guide who will give the tour in the language specified with a maximum of 15 participants in one group.
- Sites you'll pass vary by tour operator but generally include the Royal Palace the San Nicholas church, the Reina Sofia museum, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Parque del Retiro, the Prado museum and Plaza Cibeles.
- The city cycling tour takes 3 hours, cycling at a comfortable pace, and includes a break for refreshments halfway through.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is made for you if you dislike or are fed up of walking tours and want to see the city with a live guide in a different way!
- Although the tour is suitable for even novice riders, some experience riding on city roads is recommended to help you feel safe.
- You'll need to be of a certain fitness level to be able to keep up with the group/guide, there is not much time to rest between places until you reach the refreshment break.
- Kids aged 12 years and over are welcome though some tour groups will alter the tour to make it suitable for those as young as 8 years.
Your Experience With Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour ?
- Meet at the agreed location on the morning of your tour and collect your bike plus safety helmet.
- On the tour you will see Madrid's top attractions as you ride down backstreets, past cafes and boutiques, through typical Spanish squares, on some city roads using the cycling lane, passing by the most historic buildings in Madrid.
- With up to 15 other participants you will pass sites such as Temple de Debod, the Royal Palace, Casa de Campo, the San Nicholas church, the Reina Sofia museum, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Parque del Retiro, the Prado museum, and Plaza Cibeles â€“ Sites varying slightly depending on which company you book with.
- Learn about the places you're passing from a knowledgeable and friendly bilingual guide, you can even ask them for restaurant recommendations and what they advise you do for the rest of your stay â€“ They're happy to offer some insider information!
- You will stop for a coffee break half way through the tour where you can get out of the saddle and give your legs a rest before continuing on to see more of Madrid.
- Check your inbox after the tour as your guide will have been taking photos along the route which will be emailed to you.
What Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour Includes?
- A 3 hour cycling tour around Madrid with up to 15 other participants plus a friendly and knowledgeable bilingual guide who will guide you around, past and through some of Madrid's top sites.
- Tours will take place in the language specified; either English, Spanish, French, German or Dutch â€“ Each booking site varyingo n which languages are offered.
- Use of a regular bike plus helmet is included in the price of the tour, other types of bike may be available with a surcharge i.e. tandem bikes, electric bikes, etc.
- A break for coffee is scheduled half way through the tour.
- Photos will be emailed to you after the trip â€“ Check your inbox!
- Sites you pass vary with each tour guide / company but usually include brief stops at the following locations:
- Temple of Debod
- The Royal Palace
- The Cathedral of La Almudena
- El Retiro Park
- Plaza de EspaÃ±a
- Paseo del Prado
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
Comparison of Best Madrid Tourist City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Madrid's City Passes(MADRID CARD VS MADRID ART WALK CARD VS IVENTURE PASS VS TOLEDO) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Madrid Skip-line attractions pass for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Madrid Tourist City Passes
Comparison of Madrid Sightseeing Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Madrid's Hop-on Hop-off Bus Bus Tours operators(MADRID HOP-ON HOP-OFF CITY BUS TOUR VS EXPRESS TOLEDO BUS TOUR VS PANORAMIC MADRID SIGHTSEEING TOUR) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations about Madrid Hop-on Hop-off bus tours which helps you choosing Right Madrid Sightseeing Bus Tour for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Hop On Hop Off Bus In Madrid
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear, and put your belongings in a backpack to easily carry whilst cycling.
- Arrive 20-30minutes before the scheduled departure time to allow time to select a bike and get kitted out with a helmet.
- GetYourGuide also offers a private tour which is available to book for â‚¬50 per person. During the Summer the private tour can be booked to start at any time up to 11am, in the Winter months the private tour can be booked for 3.00pm.
- Exact sites you'll pass vary between company/guide.
- Languages other than English require a minimum number of participants so may be cancelled.
- Cycle tours may be cancelled due to bad weather â€“ You'll be offered a tour on an alternative day or a full refund.
Travelers Reviews about Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour ?
- Visitors talking about this tour on TripAdvisor and Getyourguide are, for the most part, extremely happy with this cycling tour, most people giving it a 4.5 or 5 star rating saying it's a great way to see the city.
- People say that their guide was very knowledgeable and also friendly with a wealth of insider knowledge on the best places to eat and what they'd recommend you see and do on the rest of your time in Madrid.
- People have described it as 'The Best Thing I Ever Did On A Trip!' and 'Even More Awesome Than I Expected'.
- Some travellers reported feeling rushed with not enough time to rest between sites if they were in the back of the group. Some people also felt unsafe riding on the short parts of the trip that require being on the busy city roads.
Instant confirmation when you book online. Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted. Free cancellation with a full refund 7 days before your tour with Viator, or 24 hours before departure with GetYourGuide.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear the correct clothing and footwear â€“ No loose clothing that can get caught in the wheels.
- Make sure you know where you're departing from.
- Check your inbox to make sure the tour is still taking place â€“ Some times it is cancelled due to bad weather.
- Carry your possessions in a backpack for easier cycling.
Address / Pick up Location
Departure point varies with each booking company â€“ Check your booking confirmation.
- Madrid City Pass
- Madrid City Tours
- Madrid Bus Tours
- Madrid Art Galleries
- Madrid Hop on Hop off
- Madrid Day Trips
- Things to Do in Madrid at Night
- Best Madrid Walking Tours
- Prado Museum Tickets
- Royal Palace Madrid Facts & Tours
- Fun things to do in Madrid
- Royal Palace of Madrid Tickets
- Reina Sofia Museum Madrid
- Thyssen Museum Madrid
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Madrid Segway Tour
- Real Madrid Stadium Tour
- The Spanish Inquisition Walking Tour
- Madrid Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Madrid
Flamenco Show at CafÃ© de Chinitas
Duration: 1.3 hours
Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Duration: Half Day â€“ 5 Hours.
Prado Museum Skip-the-line
Duration: Day-ticket â€“2-3hours is recommended as a bare minimum.
Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid
Duration: All Day â€“ Approximately 11 hours total.
Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Reina SofÃa Arts Center: Skip The Line
Duration: The guided tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours but you are free to enjoy the whole day inside the museum. 2-3 hours is recommended.
Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 day tickets are available. If you stay on the bus to do the loop without departing, the Blue Line tour takes 80 minutes and the Green Line tour takes 65 minutes.
Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza Tickets
Duration: Recommended 2 hours minimum. Easy to spend 6 hours if you're into art and want to see everything!
Scenic Madrid City Cycling Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Parque Warner Madrid
Duration: Full-Day, Approximately 10 hours.
Madrid iVenture Card
Duration: The iVenture card is valid for 7 days and allows entry to 3, 5, or 26 attractions and activities.