Bioparc Fuengirola Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Bioparc Fuengirola prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Bioparc Fuengirola
- This tour gives you general admission to Malagaâ€™s zoo, home to over 200 species spread out across four different habitats.
- Bioparc Guengirola is the cities sustainable zoo that allows you to get up close and personal with some of the greatest animals on the planet.
- Invisible barriers are used in all the animal pens to provide an â€˜immersive experienceâ€™.
- Itâ€™s a great way to spend time with family or friends, learning about wildlife as you go.
- The zoo is split into four separate zones, Africa, Madagascar, Southeast Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
- Habitats have been re-created to reflect the different zones.
- By visiting the park youâ€™ll also be supporting the conservation and welfare of animals and helping sustain these habitats!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for familes.
- Fun for all ages.
- Perfect for animal lovers.
Your Experience With Bioparc Fuengirola?
- Immerse yourself in the wilderness of Malagaâ€™s Bioparc Fuengirola, the cities sustainable zoo.
- Check out the monkeys, gorillas, Komodo dragons and tigers.
- Learn about the animals by picking up an audio guide, or reading the information boards, as you wander around the zoo.
- Head to the Africa zone to visit the hippopotamuses, check out the lemurs in the Madagascar Zone or swing by the orangutans in the Southeast Asia zone.
- Join an animal talk or watch an animal feeding session.
- Enjoy in-depth commentary on birds of prey at one of the zooâ€™s bird talks.
What Bioparc Fuengirola Includes?
- Admission to Bioparc Fuengirola.
- Use of all activities in the park.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Bioparc Fuengirola.
- Make sure you explore all four of the zoo's zones!
- Don't forget to visit the leopard pen!
Travelers Reviews about Bioparc Fuengirola?
- Bioparc Fuengirola has earned over 3954 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the zoo provides a great family fun day out.
- Other users noted that the zoo is well laid out and the surrounding ruins and temples all add to the magical effect!
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets can be stored via email, text or through the Tiqets app.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please pick up your ticket from the park ticket office which shuts one hour before the park does.
Address / Pick up Location
- 6, Calle Camilo JosÃ© Cela, 29640 Fuengirola, MÃ¡laga.
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours