Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4 hours.||(8 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
- Caminito del Ray is a narrow walkway thatâ€™s attached to the steep walls of a gorge in El Chorro.
- The walkways is a popular tourist attraction and is one of the most visited natural areas on the island.
- The canyon was formed by the River Guadalhorce thousands of years ago.
- Some parts of the walkway stretch as high as 105 metres and the full length of Caminio del Rey is 7.7 kilometers.
- The walk is done entirely on foot and moves from north to south in a single line of walkers.
- Your guide will have all the information on the history and construction of the walkway including why and how it was built.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those wanting to explore the islands natural beauty.
- Ideal for those seeking an adventure.
- Perfect for families (children must be 8+), couples and friends alike.
Your Experience With Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga ?
- Take a half-day trip north of Malaga to the walkway of Caminito del Rey.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Caminito del Rey walkway.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the canyon.
- Walk across a three kilometer long footbridge that hangs off the side of the gorge wall.
- Learn the history of the gorge from a Spanish speaking guide.
- Uncover Malagaâ€™s natural beauty as you walk across the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, a deep ravine.
- Discover the secrets of the area and learn from your guide the history behind the construction and maintenance of the walkway.
What Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga Includes?
- Spanish and English speaking tour guides.
- Enterance to Caminito del Rey.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Caminito del Rey.
- El Chorro.
- Gaitanes Gorge.
- Make sure you bring plenty of water, suncream and snacks for the journey.
- Wear sensible shoes for the walk.
Travelers Reviews about Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga ?
- The MÃ¡laga Half-Day Excursion to Caminito del Rey has earned over 2261 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the route is breathtaking and the path is beautiful.
- Other users noted that the guides were had lots of knowledge about the natural surroundings.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted ( tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This The tour length varies between three to four hours so allow for the latter.
- Children must be eight years old to participate.
- This English tour guides are only available for the introduction, the remainder of the trip will be with a Spanish tour guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: El Chorro, 29552, Malaga.
- Best Malaga Tours
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga Pass
- Free Things to do in Malaga
- Best Malaga Day Trips
- Best Malaga Walking Tours
- Best Malaga Food Tours
- Best Malaga Bike Tours
- Cheap Malaga Airport Transfers
- Malaga Attractions Maps
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.