Cheap Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
|4 hours.||(2261 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
- Caminito del Ray is a narrow walkway that’s attached to the steep walls of a gorge in El Chorro.
- The walkways is a popular tourist attraction and is one of the most visited natural areas on the island.
- The canyon was formed by the River Guadalhorce thousands of years ago.
- Some parts of the walkway stretch as high as 105 metres and the full length of Caminio del Rey is 7.7 kilometers.
- The walk is done entirely on foot and moves from north to south in a single line of walkers.
- Your guide will have all the information on the history and construction of the walkway including why and how it was built.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those wanting to explore the islands natural beauty.
- Ideal for those seeking an adventure.
- Perfect for families (children must be 8+), couples and friends alike.
Your Experience With Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga ?
- Take a half-day trip north of Malaga to the walkway of Caminito del Rey.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Caminito del Rey walkway.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the canyon.
- Walk across a three kilometer long footbridge that hangs off the side of the gorge wall.
- Learn the history of the gorge from a Spanish speaking guide.
- Uncover Malaga’s natural beauty as you walk across the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes, a deep ravine.
- Discover the secrets of the area and learn from your guide the history behind the construction and maintenance of the walkway.
What Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga Includes?
- Spanish and English speaking tour guides.
- Enterance to Caminito del Rey.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Caminito del Rey.
- El Chorro.
- Gaitanes Gorge.
- Make sure you bring plenty of water, suncream and snacks for the journey.
- Wear sensible shoes for the walk.
Travelers Reviews about Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga ?
- The Málaga Half-Day Excursion to Caminito del Rey has earned over 2261 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the route is breathtaking and the path is beautiful.
- Other users noted that the guides were had lots of knowledge about the natural surroundings.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted ( tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This The tour length varies between three to four hours so allow for the latter.
- Children must be eight years old to participate.
- This English tour guides are only available for the introduction, the remainder of the trip will be with a Spanish tour guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: El Chorro, 29552, Malaga.
Youtube videos of Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
- Malaga Attractions
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga Selwo Marina
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Duration: One hour
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours