Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise Deals
We are comparing Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
|Around 10 hours||(36 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
- A day out of Malaga introducing the picturesque scenery of Andalusia.
- The tour combines sightseeing and walking tours, a horse show and a cruise in the Bay of Cadiz.
- During a guided tour of a reputable winery, travelers can sample three types of wine.
- Horse performance is part of the winery tour.
- Upon arrival in Puerto de Santa Maria, visitors join a Bay of Cadiz cruise.
- Afterwards, they enjoy a guided tour and free time to explore the charming city on their own.
- Pickups and drop-offs are available at centrally-located hotels in Malaga.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Join the day trip if you are curious about the local culture, gastronomy and nature of Andalusia.
- Wine devotees should book the tour and discover tasty wines of one of the most reputable wineries in the region.
- Travelers interested in history can learn a lot on this day trip.
Your Experience With Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise?
- Join a day trip to the countryside of Andalusia to experience the local culture and admire picturesque landscapes from land and sea.
- Take part in a guided tour of a winery, discover wine-producing techniques and sample three wines.
- Attend an equestrian show and see how horse dances.
- Board a ferry in Puerta de Santa Maria and sail in the Bay of Cadiz.
- Have a guided tour of the city and see the Cadiz Cathedral among other landmarks.
- Enjoy yourself and explore the city at your convenience during free time before taking panoramic sightseeing tour of Cadiz.
What Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Professional guidance by a licensed guide and round trip transportation with pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour of a local winery and three glasses of wine
- Complimentary horse performance
- Guided tour of Puerto de Santa Maria and cruise of the Bay of Cadiz
- Jerez (Williams and Humbert Winery)
- Puerto de Santa Maria
- Horses of Andalusia were found on paintings depicted in caves.
- Production of sherry wines is the main activity in the area around Puerto de Santa Maria.
Travelers Reviews about Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise?
- The majority of travelers had a great time during the day trip and recommended the activity to other visitors.
- According to them, assigned guides were very pleasant and helpful, and the organization of the tour was excellent.
- The reviewers state that the horse show is very entertaining.
- In general, comments indicate that there is a lot to see, do and learn during the tour.
- Former participants indicate in their comments that the Andalusian nature is beautiful.
- Most participants agree that the activity offers great value for money regardless of a few minor downsides.
The Jerez tour isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Show a printed or mobile ticket to join the tour. You receive a 100% refund for canceling the participation at least 24 hours before the date of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To drink wine, you need to have at least 18.
- To keep up during the guided tour, you need to be in average shape at least.
Address / Pick up Location
Malaga hotels in the downtown area
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Caminito Del Rey Path Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour