Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours.||(415 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
- A guided bike tour of Malaga that uncovers Malagaâ€™s beaches, marina and hidden sites.
- A three hour excursion that explores the best of Malagaâ€™s sights, landmarks and architecture.
- The tour can be personalized around what you want to see, simply tell your guide what sights youâ€™d like to visit and theyâ€™ll add it to the list!
- This is a great tour for those who want to view the city from a different perspective and for those who enjoy cycling.
- Itâ€™s the perfect way to explore Malaga as a first time visitor as youâ€™ll be able to tick all the main sights off your itinerary while getting your bearings.
- Youâ€™ll visit the Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre and the Cathedral of Malaga.
- The tour is both great exercise and an educational experience as your tour guide is armed with all the local knowledge and will divulge Malagaâ€™s history and best secrets.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for avid cyclists.
- Perfect for first time visitors to Malaga.
- Ideal for adventure seekers.
Your Experience With Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach ?
- The tour begins by meeting your tour guide at the cycle shop, finding the right bike for you, alighting and setting off cycling towards the marina.
- Once on route the tour will stop at all of the towns biggest and bet sights including the the Alcazaba, the Roman Theatre and the beautiful Cathedral of Malaga.
- The tour cycles along the waterfront to La Malagueta.
- Enjoy a leisurely cycle soaking up the atmosphere as you go, stopping to take pictures at the local landmarks.
- Youâ€™ll uncover the cities nightlife, history and culture in just three hours!
- Cycle over to the Jewish and Arabic neighborhoods for a history lesson.
- Explore Malagaâ€™s central market and hop off your bike to sample some of the local delicacies.
- Continue your bike ride along Paseo del Parque and stop off at the botanical gardens to admire the views.
What Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach Includes?
- Bike hire.
- English speaking guide.
- One complimentary drink.
- Optional helmet.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Old Town.
- Malaga Marina.
- Malaga Beach.
- Roman Theatre.
- Gibralfaro Castle.
- Semana Santa Museum
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Make sure you're wearing sensible and comfortable shoes.
- Please bring water and make sure you've topped up on sun cream.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach ?
- The Malaga Bike Tour has earned over 1058 reviews and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that cycling around the city is both a great form of exercise and an ideal way to see Malaga's best sights.
- Other users noted that the tour guide was both knowledgable and informative and really made the tour special.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- All tickets must be printed out to be valid.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be fully refunded if cancelled within 24 hours. Likewise, tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the bike shop atleast 10 minutes before the tour is set to depart.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Calle Vendeja 6. Close to Plaza Marina.
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Flamenco Show and Tapas Tour
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Tapas Tour with Visit Atarazanas Market
Duration: 3 hours
Malaga History, Legends & Tapas Tour
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Malaga Nightlife - Pub Crawl Tour with Skip-the-line Club Access
Duration: 4 hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.