Cheap Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
|One hour||(1,665 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum exhibits works of art originated from the ancient times to the 20th century.
- Among other exhibits, visitors have a chance to examine glass and crystal objects, paintings, old furnishings and decorative items.
- Showpieces on display have originated throughout Europe and the world.
- Some highlights of the museum are the "Portrait of a Lady" painting and the prized Bohemian glass from the 16th century.
- Besides Bohemian (Czech) glassware and crystalware, travelers can see items originated in Venice, the Byzantine Empire, ancient Egypt and Persia.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are an admirer of arts & crafts, you should visit the Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum.
- Travelers interested in history should visit the museum to trace the development of art throughout the world.
- The museum caters to visitors of all ages.
Your Experience With Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket?
- Browse an outstanding collection of items and works of art dating from the ancient times to the 20th century.
- Admire showpieces of ancient Egyptian, Venetian, Byzantine and Persian origins among items of other significant cultures.
- Find out how a wealthy family used to live in the 18th century and how they organized their living space.
- Examine old furnishings, paintings and glass and crystal objects of stunning beauty.
- Admire a charming garden and Moorish architectural details of the 18th-century mansion.
What Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket Includes?
- Assistance by an expert guide
- Admission to the Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum
- The museum tour is available in English.
- Note that the museum is about 15 minutes by walking away from the Alcazar and Roman Theatre to the north.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket?
- Travelers who visited this museum have a very high opinion about its collection.
- They state that the tour guide is very knowledgeable and conveys his knowledge well.
- According to the existing reviews, the Museum of Glass and Crystal is a must-see place for every fan of art.
- The reviewers also underline that the guided tour of the museum is worth the cost and time to get to this slightly sidelined gem of Malaga from the touristy areas.
The museum is wheelchair accessible.
Mobile and printed tickets are both valid. Receive a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Turn off the tone on your phone before the beginning of the guided tour.
- Refrain from touching the objects on display.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza Santisimo Cristo de la Sangre 2, Malaga, Andalusia
Youtube videos of Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Selwo Marina
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Malaga Selwo Aventura
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.