Malaga Private Segway Tours Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Private Segway Tours prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour.||(623 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Private Segway Tours
- This one hour private Segway tour takes you around Malaga on an alternative and fun mode of transport.
- Segwayâ€™s are a two wheeled scooter controlled by balance, there both a modern and popular form of transport.
- Malaga is home to some beautiful areas and the waterfront is a popular and easy place to ride a Segway.
- Itâ€™s a great way to see the cities best sights from an alternative perspective.
- This tour provides the opportunity to learn the history, culture and customs behind some of Malagaâ€™s finest buildings, monuments and landmarks.
- Itâ€™s a great way to stay active in the city!
- Thereâ€™s the opportunity to trade the hour long city tour for an hour long countryside tour where youâ€™ll explore Malagaâ€™s stunning surrounding wilderness.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for active travellers.
- Suitable for families (children over the age of 8).
- Perfect if you'd like an alternative way to view the city.
Your Experience With Malaga Private Segway Tours?
- Explore Malaga on two wheels as you whizz around the city on a Segway.
- Once youâ€™ve mastered the art of riding a Segway youâ€™ll head off into the town center.
- The tour visits some of Malagaâ€™s most popular tourist destinations including Constitution Square, Larios Street and the Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- Head to Santiago Church to admire the architecture and hop off your Segway to snap a picture or two.
- Next ride over to Plaza de la Merced, the birthplace of Picasso.
- Youâ€™ll continue to ride through the city visiting bustling squares and beautiful parks before heading down to the waterfront and ending the tour.
What Malaga Private Segway Tours Includes?
- 1 hour segway rental.
- Optional helmet.
- Reflective vest.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Roman Theatre.
- Piccaso's Birthplace.
- Larios Street.
- Constitution Square.
- Malaga's Waterfront.
- Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- Santiago Church.
- Make sure you're wearing comfortable shoes, it's all about the balance!
- Don't forget to put suncream on before you set off.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Private Segway Tours?
- The Private Malaga Segway Tour has earned over 340 reviews and a 5 star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Travellers agree that the tour offered a great alternative way to view the city.
- Other users noted that the segways were a great activity and easy to use!
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Plesase print our your tour ticket and bring it with you on the day. If you can no longer make the tour, please call in advance and make the operator aware.
- Full refunds are available from Get Your Guide if you cancel 24 hours in advance and 7 days in advance from Viator.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 10 years old.
- Please arrive atleast 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 8 Trinidad Grund Street (just to the righ of the Tourist Office).
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.