Malaga Selwo Aventura Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Selwo Aventura prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Selwo Aventura is a theme park housing wildlife from different regions of the world and adventurous activities.
- The wildlife park has Gateway to Nature, Route of the Valleys, Central Village and Bird Canyon themed areas.
- The enclosures emulate natural habitats of the animals inhabiting them and offer insights into their behavior in the wild.
- Among other wildlife, visitors can see Asian elephants, red pandas, lions, giraffes, zebras, bears and Iberian lynxes.
- Visitors are free to ask animal-keepers about anything they would like to know about the inhabitants of the Selwo Aventura.
- Travelers may take photos of animals.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Visiting the Selwo Aventura is highly recommended to travelers wishing to learn about our planet and animals we share it with.
- Fans of nature are also enthusiastic about visiting the wildlife park.
- Visitors of all ages find the Selwo Aventura a noteworthy attraction, well worth a short trip from Malaga.
Your Experience With Malaga Selwo Aventura?
- Take a break of Malaga on a day trip to the wildlife park of Selwo Aventura about an hour away from the city.
- See animals from various parts of the world, including Asia, Africa and Europe, and learn about them from animal-keepers on duty.
- Observe how animals act in the enclosures identical to their natural environment.
- Among other wildlife, you will see lions, cheetahs, hyenas, Asian elephants, snakes, parrots and red pandas.
- Examine the animals from the bird's perspective by walking suspension bridges over their enclosures.
- Attend occasional birds of prey exhibitions.
What Malaga Selwo Aventura Includes?
- Selwo Aventura entrance ticket
- Access to hanging bridges and meeting animal-keepers
- Optionally, you can take part in adventurous activities, such as jeep safari and zip wiring.
- Children's Camp is among the facilities of the Selwo Aventura.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Selwo Aventura?
- Former visitors to the park state that the park is well laid out, offering excellent sightseeing activities.
- Many travelers underline that their children have particularly enjoyed visiting the Selwo Aventura.
- They also state that the number of wildlife species inhabiting the park is great.
- A few reviewers recommend allocating around four hours for a thorough tour of the park.
- Participants in the safari comment that the activity is worth the cost.
- Albeit there are a few minor downsides some travelers mentioned, the impression is that the Selwo Aventura offers a great value for money.
The park is wheelchair accessible, but some parts of it feature limited accessibility.
Present a mobile ticket to gain entrance to the Selwo Aventura. Redeem a refund by canceling the order at least three days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear shoes suitable for walking since you are likely to walk a lot.
- The park stages interactive programs, such as Safari Serengeti.
Address / Pick up Location
Km. 162.5, Autovia A-7, Estepona, Malaga
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Paella Cooking Class in Malaga
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Panoramic Bike Tour: Castles and the Highs of Malaga
Duration: 3 hours
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Gibraltar to Malaga Airport Shuttle Bus
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes