Cheap Malaga Selwo Aventura
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Malaga Selwo Aventura Discount Prices
We are comparing Malaga Selwo Aventura Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Selwo Aventura is a theme park housing wildlife from different regions of the world and adventurous activities.
- The wildlife park has Gateway to Nature, Route of the Valleys, Central Village and Bird Canyon themed areas.
- The enclosures emulate natural habitats of the animals inhabiting them and offer insights into their behavior in the wild.
- Among other wildlife, visitors can see Asian elephants, red pandas, lions, giraffes, zebras, bears and Iberian lynxes.
- Visitors are free to ask animal-keepers about anything they would like to know about the inhabitants of the Selwo Aventura.
- Travelers may take photos of animals.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Visiting the Selwo Aventura is highly recommended to travelers wishing to learn about our planet and animals we share it with.
- Fans of nature are also enthusiastic about visiting the wildlife park.
- Visitors of all ages find the Selwo Aventura a noteworthy attraction, well worth a short trip from Malaga.
Your Experience With Malaga Selwo Aventura?
- Take a break of Malaga on a day trip to the wildlife park of Selwo Aventura about an hour away from the city.
- See animals from various parts of the world, including Asia, Africa and Europe, and learn about them from animal-keepers on duty.
- Observe how animals act in the enclosures identical to their natural environment.
- Among other wildlife, you will see lions, cheetahs, hyenas, Asian elephants, snakes, parrots and red pandas.
- Examine the animals from the bird's perspective by walking suspension bridges over their enclosures.
- Attend occasional birds of prey exhibitions.
What Malaga Selwo Aventura Includes?
- Selwo Aventura entrance ticket
- Access to hanging bridges and meeting animal-keepers
- Optionally, you can take part in adventurous activities, such as jeep safari and zip wiring.
- Children's Camp is among the facilities of the Selwo Aventura.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Selwo Aventura?
- Former visitors to the park state that the park is well laid out, offering excellent sightseeing activities.
- Many travelers underline that their children have particularly enjoyed visiting the Selwo Aventura.
- They also state that the number of wildlife species inhabiting the park is great.
- A few reviewers recommend allocating around four hours for a thorough tour of the park.
- Participants in the safari comment that the activity is worth the cost.
- Albeit there are a few minor downsides some travelers mentioned, the impression is that the Selwo Aventura offers a great value for money.
The park is wheelchair accessible, but some parts of it feature limited accessibility.
Present a mobile ticket to gain entrance to the Selwo Aventura. Redeem a refund by canceling the order at least three days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear shoes suitable for walking since you are likely to walk a lot.
- The park stages interactive programs, such as Safari Serengeti.
Address / Pick up Location
Km. 162.5, Autovia A-7, Estepona, Malaga
Youtube videos of Malaga Selwo Aventura
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Alhambra Full Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Caminito Del Rey Path: Full Day Tour
Duration: Approximately eight hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours