Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours.||(15 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
- A three hour tour of Malaga by bike including wine and tapas tasting at local bars and bodegaâ€™s.
- This is both a culture and culinary tour that burns calories as you go.
- Malaga is a relatively flat city which makes biking around a breeze!
- This tour provides a great way to see the cities best landmarks, sights and monuments from an entirely different angle.
- It provides a speedy way to navigate the city, all while uncovering Malagaâ€™s beauty, history and culture.
- Itâ€™s an opportunity to sample some of the cities finest tapas dishes and best local wine, all with the help and guidance of a hand local guide.
- Youâ€™ll get to visit some of the cities finest bars, restaurants and bodegaâ€™s and learn the history of Spanish cuisine.
- Itâ€™s a great opportunity to widen your taste buds and sample different regional cuisine.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for stag do's and hen parties.
- Perfect for travellers looking for a fun activity in the city.
- Ideal for culture vultures.
Your Experience With Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour?
- Enjoy a guided tapas and wine tour of Malaga on a bike!
- Cycle around the city centre, or the nearby village of El Palo, taking in the sights as you go.
- Dine on mouth-watering tapas dishes and sip Spanish wines from local vineyards.
- Stop off at the ancient Roman amphitheater, pay a visit to the Malaga Cathedral and swing by the Moorish fortress of Alcazaba.
- Simply park up your bike, grab your camera and take a snap shot of the cities most beautiful buildings.
- Stop at the harbour to admire the sea views and soak up the fresh air.
- The tour then heads to Malagaâ€™s main marketplace where youâ€™ll alight your bike and head to some of the cities most bustling tapas bars.
- Sample local delicacies, dine on rich tapas dishes and drink local wine all afternoon long!
What Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour Includes?
- Bike hire.
- A wine tasting session at a bodega.
- Bottles of water.
- Tapas dishes.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Roman Amphitheatre.
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Alcazaba Fortress.
- Malaga Market.
- Harbour and Marina.
- El Palo.
- Wear suitable clothing for cycling and comfortable shoes.
- Make sure you apply suncream before setting off.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour?
- The Bike Tour of Malaga with Tapas and Wine has earned over 1086 reviews and a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour was a fun way to get to know the city.
- Other users noted that the knowledgable guides only added to an already great day out!
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Get Your Guide tickets can be mobile or printed but please print out your Viator ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- If you can no longer make the tour, please call your operator and make them aware. If you let them know seven days in advance you could receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is very flexible so have a thing before hand about which landmarks you'd like to see and simply let your tour guide know on the day.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Calle Vendeja 6, 29001, Malaga.
- Best Malaga Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga Passes
- Best Malaga Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket