Malaga Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours.||(36 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Walking Tour
- A three hour guided walking tour around Malaga exploring the cities biggest attractions and hidden sights.
- Malagaâ€™s city centre is entirely pedestrianized which makes walking a popular mode of transport with both tourists and locals!
- Itâ€™s a great way to get your bearings in the city and uncover the cities history, culture and customs.
- Walking with a local and knowledgeable guide gives you more of an insight into he city than youâ€™d ever learn on your own.
- Itâ€™s a great way to keep active on holiday all while still having fun!
- It gives an opportunity for you to ask questions about Malagaâ€™s most famous attractions as your guide is full of knowledge.
- The tour also provides a wonderful way to explore Malaga in a group rather than on your own.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors to Malaga.
- Perfect for history buffs.
- Suitable for families.
Your Experience With Malaga Walking Tour?
- Uncover Malaga on foot with a knowledgeable local guide.
- Stop off at some of the cities biggest and best landmarks to learn more about the architecture, history and secrets behind each landmark.
- Visit the impressive Plaza de la Constitucion, the breathtaking Malaga Cathedral and the impressive Moorish fortress of Alcazaba where you can enjoy panoramic views across the town.
- Enjoy fast-track entry at some of the highlights of Malaga including La Manquita.
- Learn about the origins of the city as you go.
- Stop off at a traditional Spanish bar to sample some traditional wine of Malaga!
- Visit the Teatro Romano, a Roman theatre built in the last quarter of the 1st century BC.
What Malaga Walking Tour Includes?
- Multilingual local guide.
- Walking tour.
- Wine tasting.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Alcazaba Fortress.
- Statue of Picasso.
- Calle Lario.
- La Plaza del Obispo.
- Teatro Romano.
- Three hours is a long time to walk without a drink in the summer heat, make sure you pack a bottle of water in your day bag!
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Walking Tour?
- The Malaga Walking Tour has earned 25 reviews and a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor.
- Travellers agree that the tour is a great way to visit all of Malaga's highlights and to discover some hidden gems too.
- Other users noted that the tour guides were both friendly and informative.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide are mobile friendly and can be cancelled 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be printed and can be cancelled for a full refund seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're wearing comfortable clothing and footwear.
- Don't forget to apply suncream before departing on the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Calle Alcazabilla (near the Roman Theater visitor center).
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.