Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Up to 10 hours||(104 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
- The day trip from Malaga introduces two incredible settlements of Setenil de las Bodegas and Ronda.
- The former is a unique settlement featuring houses beneath a huge rock.
- The latter overlooks the El Tajo gorge from the top of the canyon.
- Travelers have free time to explore and enjoy both settlements at their leisure and convenience.
- One of the highlights of the tour is the Puente del Tajo, a bridge offering extraordinary views of El Tajo and the surrounding area.
- In Ronda, holidaymakers visit the Royal Cavalry Armoury Museum and the oldest bullring in Spain.
- During the day trip, travelers admire scenic landscapes of Andalusia.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This day trip is the right activity for any visitor of Malaga since it introduces attractive countryside of Andalusia and a few extraordinary settlements.
- Fans of nature and strange architecture should take part in this activity.
- The guided tour caters to travelers of all ages.
Your Experience With Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga?
- Join a day trip to discover and admire two outstanding settlements, one on top of a gorge and the other with houses under the rock.
- In Setenil de las Bodegas, see houses that don't have roofs, only facades, since they are tucked beneath a rock.
- Walk streets lined by houses on both sides with a huge rock hanging overhead.
- On your way to Ronda, admire views of the El Tajo gorge from the Puente (Bridge) del Tajo.
- In the town, visit the Royal Cavalry Armoury and the oldest bullring in Spain.
- Enjoy free time to explore Ronda at your convenience.
- Benefit of pickup and drop-off service.
What Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga Includes?
- Guidance by knowledgeable multilingual guides
- Round trip with pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance to the Royal Cavalry Armoury Museum in Ronda
- Malaga Setenil de las Bodegas
- The name of Setenil de las Bodegas means "Seven times no," relating to seven unsuccessful attempts of the Christians to expel the Muslims from the settlement during the Reconquest (Reconquista).
- Diameter of Ronda's bullring is 66 meters.
Travelers Reviews about Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga?
- For the most part, travelers have a high opinion of the performance and knowledge of their assigned tour guides.
- They underline that both settlements along the route are quite interesting and worth a tour.
- According to the reviews, Andalusian landscapes are another reason why this tour is a must.
- Holidaymakers that joined the English tour state that the guide speaks English very well.
- The conclusion is that the tour offers a great value for money regardless of a few potential downsides.
Please contact the provider to inquire about the participation of people with limited mobility.
Printed and electronic vouchers are acceptable for this activity. If you cancel the order at least 24 hours in advance of the beginning of the tour, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress well since temperatures at higher altitudes are lower than by the coast, especially in autumn and winter.
- Pickup and drop-off services are available from several other places, including Toremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola.
Address / Pick up Location
Caixa Bank (El Corte Ingles main store), Malaga
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Malaga Tapas and Wine Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Malaga to Gibraltar Sightseeing Tour Day Trip
Duration: 11-12 hours.
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours