Cheap Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
|Up to 10 hours||(41 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
- The day trip from Malaga introduces two incredible settlements of Setenil de las Bodegas and Ronda.
- The former is a unique settlement featuring houses beneath a huge rock.
- The latter overlooks the El Tajo gorge from the top of the canyon.
- Travelers have free time to explore and enjoy both settlements at their leisure and convenience.
- One of the highlights of the tour is the Puente del Tajo, a bridge offering extraordinary views of El Tajo and the surrounding area.
- In Ronda, holidaymakers visit the Royal Cavalry Armoury Museum and the oldest bullring in Spain.
- During the day trip, travelers admire scenic landscapes of Andalusia.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This day trip is the right activity for any visitor of Malaga since it introduces attractive countryside of Andalusia and a few extraordinary settlements.
- Fans of nature and strange architecture should take part in this activity.
- The guided tour caters to travelers of all ages.
Your Experience With Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga?
- Join a day trip to discover and admire two outstanding settlements, one on top of a gorge and the other with houses under the rock.
- In Setenil de las Bodegas, see houses that don't have roofs, only facades, since they are tucked beneath a rock.
- Walk streets lined by houses on both sides with a huge rock hanging overhead.
- On your way to Ronda, admire views of the El Tajo gorge from the Puente (Bridge) del Tajo.
- In the town, visit the Royal Cavalry Armoury and the oldest bullring in Spain.
- Enjoy free time to explore Ronda at your convenience.
- Benefit of pickup and drop-off service.
What Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga Includes?
- Guidance by knowledgeable multilingual guides
- Round trip with pickup and drop-off service
- Entrance to the Royal Cavalry Armoury Museum in Ronda
- Malaga Setenil de las Bodegas
- The name of Setenil de las Bodegas means "Seven times no," relating to seven unsuccessful attempts of the Christians to expel the Muslims from the settlement during the Reconquest (Reconquista).
- Diameter of Ronda's bullring is 66 meters.
Travelers Reviews about Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga?
- For the most part, travelers have a high opinion of the performance and knowledge of their assigned tour guides.
- They underline that both settlements along the route are quite interesting and worth a tour.
- According to the reviews, Andalusian landscapes are another reason why this tour is a must.
- Holidaymakers that joined the English tour state that the guide speaks English very well.
- The conclusion is that the tour offers a great value for money regardless of a few potential downsides.
Please contact the provider to inquire about the participation of people with limited mobility.
Printed and electronic vouchers are acceptable for this activity. If you cancel the order at least 24 hours in advance of the beginning of the tour, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress well since temperatures at higher altitudes are lower than by the coast, especially in autumn and winter.
- Pickup and drop-off services are available from several other places, including Toremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola.
Address / Pick up Location
Caixa Bank (El Corte Ingles main store), Malaga
Youtube videos of Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day trip from Costa del Sol Malaga
Hammam in Malaga
Duration: 1:30 hours
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga Private Segway Tours
Duration: 1 hour.
Malaga to Cordoba Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga: Roman Theater and Alcazaba Guided Tour
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Costa del Sol Day trip to Ronda Tour
Duration: 10 hours.