Casa Milan Museum Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Casa Milan Museum Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(420 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Casa Milan Museum Tickets
- The Casa Milan (Mondo Milan) is a very new addition to which is quickly becoming a popular city landmark.
- More than just a museum, Casa Milan is an interactive exhibition of the teamâ€™s achievements and developments since the team was founded in 1899.
- Inside you can find a complete collection of AC Milanâ€™s trophies, including originals from their 7 wins at the European Championship League.
- But itâ€™s not all about staring at golden cups, the museum also displays some of the teamsâ€™ significant memorabilia including newspaper clippings, photographs and original football boots and kit.
- This state of the art museum even has a holographic theatre where you can come face to face with the players themselves and a shooting area where you can practice your skills.
- On site you can also grab a bite of traditional Italian food in the Casa Milan restaurant or shop for souvenirs in the gift shop.
- You will have as much time as you need to explore the rooms and exhibits. Your only time restriction is the museumsâ€™ closing time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect tour for sporting fans, particularly AC Milan supporters.
- In the holographic theatre you can feel like youâ€™re face to face with your footballing idols and in the new museum, you can learn about the history of this winning team.
- Great for children as well as adults.
Your Experience With Casa Milan Museum Tickets?
- Discover the headquarters of AC Milan and their innovative interactive museum.
- See trophies from the European Cup League up close as well as the original awards from other matches and championships.
- Get to know the team of today and the players of yesterday.
- Discover over 100 years of the team history.
- See valuable memorabilia displaying inside the museum.
- Visit the onsite gift shop and get some lunch in the Italian restaurant (not included).
- Save time and hassle by pre-booking your ticket online.
- Visit the home of one of the most successful football teams in the world.
What Casa Milan Museum Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to Casa Milan.
- The Hall of Fame.
- The Trophy Room.
- The Ballon dâ€™oro Winners Room.
- Holographic Theatre
- Casa Milan Gift Shop.
- We recommend taking some time to visit the onsite restaurant and tasting some of their delicious dishes.
Travelers Reviews about Casa Milan Museum Tickets?
- People who purchased their ticket through Get You Guide have given this attraction a brilliant overall 5 out of 5-star rating.
- The museum also gets a positive 4 out of 5-stars from Trip Advisor users.
- Visitors have said that the museum is very interesting and most would recommend visiting.
- Sporting fans have said that this is a must see and parents have recommending taking children to the museum.
- Casa Milan is a modern complex with full wheelchair accessibility.
- Mobile or printed vouchers will be accepted at the ticket office.
- Vouchers will be sent to you by email on the day of purchase.
- If you decide to cancel the ticket then you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- Some tickets are non-refundable or become non-refundable within a specified number of days prior to tour departure.
- Check the cancellation polity of your chosen ticket provider for full details.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your skip the line entry ticket is valid only for your selected day and time slot. Refunds will not be given if you arrive at the museum late and you may be denied entry.
- Transport to Casa Milan is not included in the ticket price.
- You will need to show a valid ID at the museum entrance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: meet at the entrance to Casa Milan.
- Address: Via Aldo Rossi, 8 20149 Milan.
- Directions: You can reach Casa Milan by metro; the closest metro station is Portello (Lilac Line) or Lotto (Red Line).
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Homemade Tiramisu Cooking Class in Milan
Duration: 2 hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Italian Cocktail+Art of Making Homemade Pasta Cooking Class In Unique Location
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
The Art of Making Pizza-Cooking Class in Unique Location with Italian Pizzachef
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours