Cheap Casa Milan Museum Tickets
|1 Hour||(340 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Casa Milan Museum Tickets Discount Prices
We are comparing Casa Milan Museum Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Casa Milan Museum Tickets
- The Casa Milan (Mondo Milan) is a very new addition to which is quickly becoming a popular city landmark.
- More than just a museum, Casa Milan is an interactive exhibition of the team’s achievements and developments since the team was founded in 1899.
- Inside you can find a complete collection of AC Milan’s trophies, including originals from their 7 wins at the European Championship League.
- But it’s not all about staring at golden cups, the museum also displays some of the teams’ significant memorabilia including newspaper clippings, photographs and original football boots and kit.
- This state of the art museum even has a holographic theatre where you can come face to face with the players themselves and a shooting area where you can practice your skills.
- On site you can also grab a bite of traditional Italian food in the Casa Milan restaurant or shop for souvenirs in the gift shop.
- You will have as much time as you need to explore the rooms and exhibits. Your only time restriction is the museums’ closing time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect tour for sporting fans, particularly AC Milan supporters.
- In the holographic theatre you can feel like you’re face to face with your footballing idols and in the new museum, you can learn about the history of this winning team.
- Great for children as well as adults.
Your Experience With Casa Milan Museum Tickets?
- Discover the headquarters of AC Milan and their innovative interactive museum.
- See trophies from the European Cup League up close as well as the original awards from other matches and championships.
- Get to know the team of today and the players of yesterday.
- Discover over 100 years of the team history.
- See valuable memorabilia displaying inside the museum.
- Visit the onsite gift shop and get some lunch in the Italian restaurant (not included).
- Save time and hassle by pre-booking your ticket online.
- Visit the home of one of the most successful football teams in the world.
What Casa Milan Museum Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to Casa Milan.
- The Hall of Fame.
- The Trophy Room.
- The Ballon d’oro Winners Room.
- Holographic Theatre
- Casa Milan Gift Shop.
- We recommend taking some time to visit the onsite restaurant and tasting some of their delicious dishes.
Travelers Reviews about Casa Milan Museum Tickets?
- People who purchased their ticket through Get You Guide have given this attraction a brilliant overall 5 out of 5-star rating.
- The museum also gets a positive 4 out of 5-stars from Trip Advisor users.
- Visitors have said that the museum is very interesting and most would recommend visiting.
- Sporting fans have said that this is a must see and parents have recommending taking children to the museum.
- Casa Milan is a modern complex with full wheelchair accessibility.
- Mobile or printed vouchers will be accepted at the ticket office.
- Vouchers will be sent to you by email on the day of purchase.
- If you decide to cancel the ticket then you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- Some tickets are non-refundable or become non-refundable within a specified number of days prior to tour departure.
- Check the cancellation polity of your chosen ticket provider for full details.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Your skip the line entry ticket is valid only for your selected day and time slot. Refunds will not be given if you arrive at the museum late and you may be denied entry.
- Transport to Casa Milan is not included in the ticket price.
- You will need to show a valid ID at the museum entrance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: meet at the entrance to Casa Milan.
- Address: Via Aldo Rossi, 8 20149 Milan.
- Directions: You can reach Casa Milan by metro; the closest metro station is Portello (Lilac Line) or Lotto (Red Line).
Youtube videos of Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours