Cheap Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
|Approximately three hours||(98 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
- This entertaining guided tour introduces the top attractions of Milan.
- The certified guide reveals interesting facts about Milan's top points of interest.
- Some highlights of the city travelers visit on this guided tour are the Gothic Duomo, famous Last Supper painting, Scala Opera House and the Sforza Castle.
- While getting from one attraction to another, the participants stroll the streets of Milan and locate one of the premium shopping areas.
- Every visitor benefits of the fast-track entry to the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church to see Da Vinci's Last Supper.
- The assigned guide introduces the main facts of the covered attractions in an entertaining way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is the right thing to do for travelers wishing to familiarize themselves with the top attractions of Milan.
- Devotees of art, culture and history should book the guided tour.
- The activity is appropriate for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour?
- Familiarize yourself with the top tourist attractions and landmarks of Milan on a guided tour led by a knowledgeable guide.
- Visit the Milan Duomo, a magnificent Gothic cathedral and a symbol of Milan.
- Tour the green oasis surrounding the Sforza Castle and explore its corners.
- Admire the beauty of the Scala Opera House, a leading cultural venue of the Lombardian capital.
- Examine the Last Supper painting and see it becoming alive through the narrative of the licensed guide.
- Walk through the beautiful streets of Milan and locate one of its top shopping areas.
What Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour Includes?
- Skip-the-line ticket to the famous Last Supper painting
- Friendly and licensed tour guide with great knowledge
- Optional headsets if the group counts more than a few people
- Sforza Castle exhibits works of art of the Municipal Art Collections.
- Rooftop terraces of the Milan Duomo offer excellent views of the capital of Lombardy and the Alps in the distance.
Travelers Reviews about Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour?
- According to the majority of the reviews, the tour offers a great value to every traveler curious about the city's top attractions.
- The reviewers speak highly about the friendliness and professionalism of their assigned tour guides.
- The comments indicate that the guided tour is an excellent way of familiarizing yourself with the highlights of the city in a short time.
- Travelers further indicate that the priority entry to the church exhibiting the Last Supper is invaluable.
The guided tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Present a mobile or printed voucher to take part in the activity. Depending on the operator you choose, you may be eligible for a full refund for a timely cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Milan Duomo or Church Santa Maria delle Grazie
Youtube videos of Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Leonardo3 - The World of Leonardo Museum Entrance Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day, and most travelers spend between an hour and two at the museum.
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
Duration: Around two hours