Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approximately three hours||(1216 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
- This entertaining guided tour introduces the top attractions of Milan.
- The certified guide reveals interesting facts about Milan's top points of interest.
- Some highlights of the city travelers visit on this guided tour are the Gothic Duomo, famous Last Supper painting, Scala Opera House and the Sforza Castle.
- While getting from one attraction to another, the participants stroll the streets of Milan and locate one of the premium shopping areas.
- Every visitor benefits of the fast-track entry to the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church to see Da Vinci's Last Supper.
- The assigned guide introduces the main facts of the covered attractions in an entertaining way.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the tour is the right thing to do for travelers wishing to familiarize themselves with the top attractions of Milan.
- Devotees of art, culture and history should book the guided tour.
- The activity is appropriate for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour?
- Familiarize yourself with the top tourist attractions and landmarks of Milan on a guided tour led by a knowledgeable guide.
- Visit the Milan Duomo, a magnificent Gothic cathedral and a symbol of Milan.
- Tour the green oasis surrounding the Sforza Castle and explore its corners.
- Admire the beauty of the Scala Opera House, a leading cultural venue of the Lombardian capital.
- Examine the Last Supper painting and see it becoming alive through the narrative of the licensed guide.
- Walk through the beautiful streets of Milan and locate one of its top shopping areas.
What Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour Includes?
- Skip-the-line ticket to the famous Last Supper painting
- Friendly and licensed tour guide with great knowledge
- Optional headsets if the group counts more than a few people
- Sforza Castle exhibits works of art of the Municipal Art Collections.
- Rooftop terraces of the Milan Duomo offer excellent views of the capital of Lombardy and the Alps in the distance.
Travelers Reviews about Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour?
- According to the majority of the reviews, the tour offers a great value to every traveler curious about the city's top attractions.
- The reviewers speak highly about the friendliness and professionalism of their assigned tour guides.
- The comments indicate that the guided tour is an excellent way of familiarizing yourself with the highlights of the city in a short time.
- Travelers further indicate that the priority entry to the church exhibiting the Last Supper is invaluable.
The guided tour isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Present a mobile or printed voucher to take part in the activity. Depending on the operator you choose, you may be eligible for a full refund for a timely cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Milan Duomo or Church Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours