Milan Wine Tasting Experience Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Milan Wine Tasting Experience prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1.5 Hours||(39 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Milan Wine Tasting Experience
- Italy. The well-known home of good wine, thin crust pizza and virgin olive oil.
- What better way is there to introduce yourself to the city of Milan and its refined nightlife than with a sophisticated evening tasting traditional food and regionally made wines.
- Unlike the residents of many European cities, Milanâ€™s locals prefer to sip good wine and share tasty bites than visit rave bars.
- On this 90-minute tour you can experience Milan like a local.
- Meet with other like-minded travellers, take a seat in a Milanese wine bar and enjoy the first-class service of your sommelier.
- Along with Lombardy wines and cheeses youâ€™ll taste a selection of cold cuts including prosciutto and ham.
- While you chat with your companions your sommelier will suggest the best wine to accompany your dish.
- Perhaps a glass of Refosco with your first dish, followed by a glass of Montepulciano Dâ€™Abruzzo or Pino Nero.
- All foods and wines are regionally sourced therefore your dishes with be made from the very best seasonal produce.
- Bon Appetite.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is recommended for food and wine lovers and for people looking to discover Milanâ€™s nightlife like a local.
- The tour is suited to adults rather than children.
- The evening experience is an ideal opportunity for solo travellers to meet and share their experience.
- This is also a fun option for small groups and couples.
- For newbies to Italian food and wine this 90-minute tasting session is an excellent way to get introduced to the local gastronomy.
Your Experience With Milan Wine Tasting Experience?
- Start your vacation in Milan with a typical Italian wining and dining experience.
- Enjoy 3 samples of local Lombardy wines recommended and served by your professional sommelier.
- Tuck into tasty cold cut and locally sourced cheese whilst enjoying the company of your fellow dinner guests.
- Get tips and recommendation from the barâ€™s staff and enjoy an evening out in Central Milan.
- Take the opportunity to dine like a local in a traditional wine bar.
What Milan Wine Tasting Experience Includes?
- Food tastings: local cheeses and cold cuts.
- Wine tastings: 3 glasses of local wines.
- Sommelier Service.
- During this tour you will visit a local bar in Central Milan.
- So that you can fully enjoy this food tasting experience we recommend not eating a heavy lunch or snaking before the tour.
- After the 90-minute tour you could enjoy a full dinner at the same venue or at one of the nearby restaurants.
Travelers Reviews about Milan Wine Tasting Experience?
- The Milan food and wine tour has a positive 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Trip Advisor and Viator.
- Get Your Guide users have given the tour an overall 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
- Participants agree that the waiting and sommelier service is excellent.
- Comments from a range of nationalities also compliment the food and wine.
- The tour has been described as â€˜fun and interestingâ€™.
- Travellers seem to enjoy the atmosphere of the tour inside a local Milanese bar.
- Contact your tour provider to confirm if the venue of this tour is wheelchair friendly.
- Your booking will be confirmed at the time of booking via email.
- Please print your ticket or have your electronic ticket to show on a mobile device.
- Bookings made with Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 3 days in advance.
- Bookings made with Viator are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance and 50% refundable up to 48 hours in advance.
- Tickets made with other tour providers may not be refundable so you should check their cancellation policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Additional foods and drinks are not included in the ticket price (unless specified).
- Hotel pick up and drop off are not available for this tour.
- Tips are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- The meeting point will be in Central Milan.
- The name of the bar and directions will be confirmed by you tour provider.
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours