The Bike Tour of Milan Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing The Bike Tour of Milan prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approx. 3:30 hours||(266 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of The Bike Tour of Milan
- This guided tour of Milan by bike offers personalized attention to the travelers since the number of participants is limited.
- The itinerary covers several top attractions of the fashion capital, as well as areas less visited by travelers.
- Besides the touristic Milan, the participants visit off-the-beaten-path areas where locals live, work and entertain themselves.
- Some top points of interest included in the itinerary are the unavoidable Duomo, majestic Scala Theater and the imposing Sforza Castle surrounded by a park.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is a perfect introduction of the city to the first-time visitors.
- If you are interested in more than just the touristy Milan, you will find this activity very enlightening.
- Fans of art, culture, history and monumental architecture are highly recommended to join the bike tour.
Your Experience With The Bike Tour of Milan?
- Have personalized assistance of the certified tour guide as you ride a mountain bike through Milan, the capital of fashion.
- Get an overview of the city, visit its top tourist attractions and explore less-visited areas by travelers.
- See the Duomo of Milan, the top attraction of the city, Sforza Castle and its park, Scala Theater, the opera house, and much more.
- Explore the districts of Brera and Darsena del Naviglio in search for a local way of life and lesser-known attractions.
- Tour places frequented by locals and find out how they live, work and entertain themselves.
What The Bike Tour of Milan Includes?
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Accident insurance and third-party liability coverage
- Licensed and friendly guide
- The Brera neighborhood is home to the Brera Art Gallery, an underrated art venue that exhibits works of art by many celebrated painters.
- If interested, you can take a virtual reality tour of the Sforza Castle during your stay.
Travelers Reviews about The Bike Tour of Milan?
- According to the reviews, joining the bike tour of Milan is a great way of exploring the city for newcomers and returned visitors alike.
- Most travelers are quite satisfied with the performance and personalized attention of their tour guides.
- Comments also indicate that the bike tour reveals the old and modern Milan.
- Some vacationers point out that the tour of Milan by bike is the best way of seeing the Lombardian capital.
- A few participants stated that the path is almost flat, only with an occasional rise or drop.
The activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Printed and mobile vouchers are both valid for this activity. Redeem a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours ahead of the start of the guided tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Via Vetere 12, Milan
- Milan City Pass
- Which Milan Airport is Best To Fly
- Milan City Tours
- Milan Last Supper Facts
- Milan Art Galleries
- Milan Bus Tours
- Milan To Lake Como Day Trip
- Milan To Cinque Terre Day Trip
- Milan To St. Moritz Day Trip
- Milan To Verona Day Trip
- Milan To Venice Day Trip
- Milan Day Trips
- Milan Cathedral Guide
- Milan Duomo Rooftop Tickets
- Milan Duomo Tickets
- Skip the line Last Supper
- Milan Hop on Hop off
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum Milan Tickets
- Milan Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Milan
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Milan History ¬†and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours