Cheap Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
|12 hours||(179 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan Discount Prices
We are comparing Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
- This day trip introduces the charming city of Verona and magnificent Lake Garda.
- Verona is the city where a famous Shakespeare's tragedy, Romeo and Juliet, took place.
- In addition to the balcony of the Capulet's residence, travelers explore the downtown Verona on the guided tour.
- The 1st-century Roman amphitheater and Piazza Mercato are some covered points of interest.
- A journey to Lake Garda takes visitors to a viewpoint offering spectacular views of Italy's largest lake.
- The fortified village of Sirmione located on a peninsula offers a great overview of Lake Garda.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining tour is a great activity for travelers regardless of their interests.
- The activity is especially recommended to fans of Shakespeare and nature lovers.
- Travelers interested in the ancient and medieval architecture should also join the tour.
Your Experience With Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan?
- Travel to the charming city of Verona and visit its top attractions, such as the Roman amphitheater and the Capulet residence from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet drama.
- After the guided tour, you have free time to spend in Verona as you see fit - in exploring, shopping or some other way.
- After a visit to Verona, you travel to the fortified village of Sirmione, occupying a peninsula protruding in Lake Garda.
- After the guided tour, you may take an optional boat ride, which is a highlight of the day trip by many.
- Enjoy a comfortable ride by an air-conditioned coach.
What Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan Includes?
- Round trip in a vehicle with air-conditioning.
- Guided tours of Verona and Sirmione, a lakeside village of Lake Garda
- Sirmione (Lake Garda)
- You may wish to explore Verona's medieval streets during your free time in the city.
- Sirmione has been popular for its beauty and attractive location since the Roman times .
Travelers Reviews about Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan?
- The majority of participants spoke highly about the overall experience.
- They commended the selection of the attractions and the performance of their assigned guides.
- According to the reviews, the participating vacationers have seen many interesting places during the guided tour.
- Some of them state that the (optional) boat trip on Lake Garda is the highlight of the day trip.
- Most travelers agree that the organization of the trip was excellent and that they had enough time to visit the related points of interest.
Travelers in wheelchairs can't be accommodated during this trip.
To join the guided tour, you need to present a mobile or paper ticket. You receive a full refund if you cancel the tour 24 hours before the beginning of the tour or earlier.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Zani Viaggi, via Cusani, Milan
Youtube videos of Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours