Arts Tour to Chagall, Matisse and Rothschild Half-day from Monaco Small-Group
4 hours 30 minutes
- This 4 and a half hour trip allows a traveller to go through the French Riveria in one day that too in small groups.The tourists get to explore the Riveria and its intricate beauties.
- They also visit the beautiful Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and stroll through its colorful gardens
What You'll Do:
- They are picked from Centrally located Monaco hotels
- The tourist are taken to Marc Chagall's famous biblical paintings at the Chagall Museum in the Cimiez district
- They are also given the chance to unravel the works of artist Henri Matisse.
What It Includes:
- The tourists get to see many places like the spectacular Middle Corniche, a coastal road that offers panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea
- The trip also passes by the apartments of Madame Ephrussi de Rothschild which is a populatr tourist location.
- There are no provisions for food and water included within the trip.
- Travelling through the french riveria is a dream come true exclaimed a traveller on this trip.
- Another traveller was very happy to be on this beautifully guided trip.
Is It Right:
- There are no age bar restrictions for the trip and this being a private tour,it is very secured and convinient to those travelling on this trip.
- Children andinfants are to be taken care of by their parents.
- Read lessRead more