Viewing of Traditional Dance Performance Including Lunch with Dancers
- It is a tour in Mumbai that includes live entertainment including dance performances and illustrations from the popular Bharatanatyam classical dancers known for their unique storytelling pattern.
- It includes a display of music, poetry and dance in the studio of popular dancers and also a chance to learn some unique steps and the essence of classical Indian dance routine.
- This tour includes pickup from your hotel or accommodation and dropoff, snacks at the dance studio, dancing tips, a display of some cultural dance costumes and a sumptuous lunch with the dancers.
What You'll Do:
- You will enjoy a smooth pickup ride from your hotel or accommodation in Mumbai as you journey to Sankhya dance studio where you will be welcomed with a cup of chai and snacks as you witness the incredible performances and teachings of the dancers.
- Watch the beautiful steps of traditional Bharatanatyam dancers as they tell a story with the rhythmic movements of their body and get an insight into the culture and essence of Indian dance.
- You will have a sumptuous lunch with the dancers and enjoy interacting with them as they explain some scenarios of classical Indian dance and paint the beautiful picture and importance of the different dance routines.
What It Includes:
- Confirmation at the time of booking.
- Hotel pickup and dropoff.
- Live entertainment.
- Snacks and chai.
- Private transport.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Most travellers can participate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants meal is not included.
- Dress code is smart/casual.
- Vegetarian menu is available, please specify at the time of booking.
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Maximum of 10 people per booking.
- For a full refund, cancel booking at least 24hours before your tour date.
- Most travellers said they loved the display of traditional dance and the dancers were very nice and descriptive in their performance and teachings.
- People said the tour experience was great, they learnt some nice dance steps and Indian’s dance culture and the lunch was great.
Is It Right:
- It includes a display of some of Indian’s finest dance steps and routines with some dancing tips from professional dancers.
- It offers participants great convenience with hotel/accommodation pickup and dropoff, lunch and an interactive session with the dancers.
- Read lessRead more