Munich Segway Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Munich Segway Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Between 2:30 and 3 hours||(256 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Munich Segway Tour
- Munich Segway Tour is an entertaining activity that introduces the main hotspots of the city in an efficient manner.
- Before the guided tour starts, travellers learn how to ride a Segway through instruction and training.
- During the guided tour, participants get from one attraction to another quickly, which leaves enough time for every attraction.
- Besides exploring city streets and squares, visitors discover splendid oases of greenery.
- Some top city attractions along the itinerary are Marienplatz, Hofgarten, English Garden, Odeonsplatz, Pinakothek Museums, and Max-Joseph-Platz.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Munich 2.5-Hour Segway Tour caters to travellers wishing to discover the city thoroughly and quickly.
- Visitors yearning for fun will have a great time during the guided tour.
- This activity is especially recommended to visitors with limited time in Munich.
Your Experience With Munich Segway Tour?
- Learn how to operate a Segway before the beginning of the tour and ride like a pro once it starts.
- Navigate through streets and squares of Munich and behold outstanding landmarks and charming architecture along the way.
- Visit Marienplatz, a central city square with the Old and New Town Halls.
- Locate the Pinakothek Museums and KĂ¶nigsplatz, the cultural hub of the Bavarian capital city.
- Ride your Segway through vast English Garden and discover beautiful Odeonsplatz.
- Find yourself in Hofgarten, an incredible garden in central Munich.
What Munich Segway Tour Includes?
- Half an hour training about riding a Segway
- Essential equipment, such as helmet
- Poncho in case of rain
- Company of a professional guide and instructor
- Mandatory insurance
- English Garden
- Max-Joseph Bridge
- Praterinsel space for events
- Mullersches Volksbad
- Deutsches Museum
- latzl an der Orlandostrasse
- Munich Residence
- U-Bahn to Odeonsplatz
- U-Bahn to Odeonsplatz
- Eisbach Wave
- Haus der Kunst
- Ludwig Maximilian University
- CafĂ© Reitschule
- Refrain from maneuvering abruptly when riding a Segway.
- Also, don't speed and stick to solid ground.
Travelers Reviews about Munich Segway Tour?
- Travellers that joined the tour speak highly about the experience and the conduct of their instructor and guide.
- They found exploring Munich by Segway very efficient and entertaining even if they never rode a Segway before.
- The existing reviews indicate that the tour is suitable for people of most ages.
- The Munich Segway tour impressed people with different interests.
- Overall, the impression is that the guided tour offers a great value for invested money, effort and time.
Munich Segway Tour isn't suitable for people dealing with disabilities.
Present either a paper or smartphone ticket to take part in the activity. Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions.
- The activity isn't suitable for pregnant women and children under 14.
- You need to wear closed-toe footwear.
- To join the guided tour, you need to have between 45kg and 118kg.
Address / Pick up Location
Karlsplatz or Artur-Kutscher-Platz depending on the chosen provider
- Munich City Tours
- Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
Hitler and the Third Reich Munich Walking Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Munich City Pass: Admission to 45 activities and Public Transport
Duration: 1 to 5 days
Dachau Concentration Camp Half-Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 5 Hours
Munich to Zugspitze - Germany's Highest Peak Day trip
Duration: Around 4 hours
Munich Bike Tour with optional Konigsplatz and Olympia Park
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Munich Walking Tour with a Private Guide
Duration: 3 hours
Classic Munich Bike Tour @ 4pm
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Munich Airport Private Transfer (Economy)
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Small Group Viktualienmarkt Food Tour & Beyond - Munich's Best Local Tastings!
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
FC Bayern Munich Football Stadium tour and Allianz Arena
Duration: 4 Hours