Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|10 hours||(37 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip
- Regensburg is a UNESCO World Heritage site featuring architectural styles predominant during the Middle Ages.
- Besides Gothic, the city boasts Romanesque and Roman architectural styles.
- The city used to be the original capital of Bavaria.
- After a 1:30-hour train journey, visitors explore Regensburg in the company of a licensed guide.
- After the guided tour, travellers have a few hours to enjoy at their convenience.
- Among other attractions, tour participants will see the Regensburg Cathedral, Stone Bridge, and the Old Town.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you yearn to discover interesting and beautiful places, don't miss this day trip to Regensburg.
- Travellers passionate about sightseeing, Middle Ages, and history should join the tour.
- To make the most of your time in Regensburg, make sure you are in an average shape at least.
Your Experience With Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip?
- Take a day trip from Munich to Regensburg to discover the beauty of the original capital of Bavaria.
- After a 90-minute train ride, discover the Old Town of Regensburg on a guided tour.
- Once the guided tour ends, enjoy free time to explore the city at your convenience.
- Admire incredible exteriors and interiors of various landmarks, such as the Regensburg Cathedral.
- Observe the Danube on its northernmost spot from the 12th-century Stone Bridge.
- Navigate through picturesque cobbled streets and lanes and charming squares.
- Have delicious sausages and beer.
What Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip Includes?
- Round-trip ticket from Munich to Regensburg
- Guidance by an expert and friendly tour guide.
- Map of Regensburg
- Three-hour free time
- Stone Bridge is among the best spots in Regensburg for taking photos.
- Cycling through the park that surrounds the city center is among the top activities in the city.
Travelers Reviews about Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip?
- Travellers who visited Regensburg on this guided tour speak highly about the city and their guides.
- They describe guides as knowledgeable, kind, and highly professional.
- Participants in the tour have a great opinion about the city, its architecture, and history.
- Travellers enjoyed observing the city's monumental buildings, colorful houses, and narrow lanes.
- Overall, the tour offers a great value for money according to the reviews.
Travellers in wheelchairs can enjoy this disabled-friendly activity.
Printed and smartphone tickets are both valid for the Regensburg day trip. The cancelation policy differs from one provider to another.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour takes place outdoors, for the most part, so dress according to weather conditions.
- Put on comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
Address / Pick up Location
Central Station, ArnulfstraÃŸe 3, Munich
- Munich City Tours
- Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich To Neuschwanstein Castle Trip
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
Size Matters Beer Tour with a Local Guide
Duration: 4 hours
Munich Oktoberfest Tickets and Tour
Duration: 7 hours
Munich Walking Tour with a Private Guide
Duration: 3 hours
Munich to Zugspitze - Germany's Highest Peak Day trip
Duration: Around 4 hours
Munich by Night including Dinner at Hofbrauhaus and Olympic Tower Ascent
Duration: 4 hours
Neuschwanstein Castle Day Trip from Munich
Duration: 10 hours
Private Transfer from Munich to Salzburg with 2 Sightseeing Stops
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Munich Bike Tour with optional Konigsplatz and Olympia Park
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking
Duration: Two hours