Salzburg Day Tour from Munich Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Salzburg Day Tour from Munich prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|9.5 Hours||(1571 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Salzburg Day Tour from Munich
- From the homeland of the Oktoberfest to the birthplace of Mozart and the much-loved â€˜Sound Of Music', this tour will take you away from the former Nazi buildings and monumental squares of Munich to the beautiful Austrian city of Salzburg.
- And, this day trip is not all about Julie Andrews and her gaggle of children, although you will see many of the locations used to film the musical, including the same park where â€˜Maria' taught us all how to sing â€˜Doe-ray-me'.
- During a 1.5-hour orientation tour of the city your knowledgeable guide will show you through the heart of Salzburg, pausing at points of interests, like the Domkirke Cathedral and the home and local haunts frequented by the great Mozart, whilst recommending places to see, eat, and visit while in the city.
- You'll have 3 hours to explore Salzburg independently, stroll through the Mirabella Gardens, admire the 900-year old Festung Hohensalzburg which sits high above the city, and stop to eat in the oldest restaurant on the continent.
- Salzburg is also known for its mediaeval old town, one of the best preserved in Europe, so take some time to explore its winding streets.
- You will travel by train from Munich with a local guide and a group of up to 25 people. The journey is 2 hours each way through gorgeous mountain scenery.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is perfect for first-time visitors to Europe, who will have the chance to see both a Geman and Austrian city in one day, without the hassle of arranging their own transport.
- Also ideal anyone wanting to visit the home of â€˜The Sound of Music'.
- This small group tour is suitable for couples, individuals, families, and wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Salzburg Day Tour from Munich?
- Take a day out of Germany to discover the wonders of Salzburg, Austria.
- Explore the hometown of one of the worlds most famous classical musicians, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Get to know the city on a 1.5 hour guided tour of the city centre.
- Visit the real places where the Sound of Music was filmed and discover the streets of the UNESCO protected old town.
- Admire Austrian architecture, mediaeval fortresses, and the famous Domkirche Cathedral as well as other city landmarks.
What Salzburg Day Tour from Munich Includes?
- Return transportation by train from Central Munich.
- Free Salzburg City Map.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Central Munich â€“ travel to Salzburg by train â€“ 1.5-hour tour of the city and free time in Salzburg â€“ return trip to Central Munich.
- This tour is operated by Radius City Tours; the company operate many tours within the city and surrounding area may offer discounted rated if booking multiple tours.
Travelers Reviews about Salzburg Day Tour from Munich?
- The Salzburg Day Tour from Munich is operated by Radius Tours, a reputable local company based in Munich, and the excursion has earnt 5-star reviews from TripAdvisor and Viator users.
- Travellers say that this a well-organised tour led by excellent guides who are fluent in English.
- There do not seem to be any negative comments, instead, travellers agree that the transport by train is pleasant and that there is enough time in the city of Salzburg.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Tickets will be sent via email immediately after purchase.
- Please bring your mobile or printed ticket.
- All tickets are refundable up to 48 hours in advance of scheduled tour, however if you have made your booking with Viator then cancellations should be made at least 7 days in advance in order to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance.
- You will need to bring your valid passport (or European international ID card), in case of inspections when crossing borders.
- This tour is available in Spanish or English and may be conducted in both languages.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: meet your guide at the Radius City Tours Office in Munich Central Station, Hauptbahnhof, located opposite tracks 32-34.
- Best Munich Tours
- Munich Hop on Hop off
- Free Things to do in Munich
- Best Munich Day Trips
- Best Munich Walking Tours
- Best Munich Food Tours
- Best Munich Bike Tours
- Cheap Munich Airport Transfers
- Best Munich Bus Tours
- Munich Attractions Maps
- Munich Day Trips
- Munich to Salzburg Day Trip
- Dachau Concentration Camp from Munich
- Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Castles From Munich
- Bavarian Beer and Food Evening Tour from Munich
- Munich to Berchtesgaden & Eagle's Nest Day Tour
- Munich City Card
- Munich Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Munich
Dachau Concentration Camp Half-Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 5 Hours
Munich WWII Combo: Dachau Concentration Camp and Third Reich Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Munich City Tour with English Garden Walking
Duration: Two hours
Munich to Zugspitze - Germany's Highest Peak Day trip
Duration: Around 4 hours
Berchtesgaden and Eagle's Nest Day Tour from Munich
Duration: 10 Hours
Munich to Regensburg Guided Day Trip
Duration: 10 hours
Day Trip to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles from Munich
Duration: 10 Hours
Munich Segway Tour
Duration: Between 2:30 and 3 hours