Cheap New York City Tour
|The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.||(727 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
New York City Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing New York City Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of New York City Tour
- This convenient sightseeing tour of New York City takes you to many top attractions, museums and other points of interest.
- When you join the guided tour enjoy the company of a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
- Let their interesting narrative lead you through this culturally rich US City.
- You live guide will continue the commentary both on board the bus and during the walking tour.
- During the sightseeing and discovery tour of the city of New York, you will learn interesting facts and tips that may help you during your stay in Big Apple.
- The route of the tour covers Central Park, the Empire State Building, Chinatown, the Brooklyn Bridge and many other places of interest and iconic landmarks of New York City.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This informative guided tour is especially useful for the first-time travellers in New York City.
- Even if you have visited before, you will learn a lot about the city by joining the tour.
Your Experience With New York City Tour?
- On this sightseeing tour of the New York, you will uncover the secrets of is metropolitan city and discover many of its iconic attractions.
- You well get around the city mostly by private tour bus as well as short walking tours.
- Along the way, listen to the informative narrative provided by your local tour guide.
- Learn historical facts, fun stories and insider tips about New York City.
- During the tour you make stops and specially selected locations as well as the most famous attractions and have the chance to take many memorable photos on your tour of the city.
What New York City Tour Includes?
- Professional bilingual tour guide .
- Fully guided city tour.
- Transport within the city by private bus.
- City walking tours.
- Places you will see on this tour:
- Central Park
- The Empire State Building
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The Rockerfeller Building.
- The Financial District.
- This tour is available in English, Italian, German and Spanish.
- The sightseeing tour involves walking and getting around by bus, so make sure to wear comfortable footwear.
- This sightseeing tour of New York City is a provides a comprehensive introduction to the city which is great for first time visitors.
Travelers Reviews about New York City Tour?
- Users of Get Your Guide rate this tour with the 4.8-stars our of 5 while Viator's clients gave it the 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- The people that took part in the sightseeing tour are very much satisfied with this insightful experience.
- They state that the tour guide performed well and taught them a lot about the city of New York.
- For some people, the New York City tour was the highlight of their stay in the Big Apple.
- Also, travellers comments indicate that the tour offers an excellent value for money.
- This guided tour of the city of New York is accessible for people using wheelchairs.
- Paper and electronic vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- Refunds will be issued by certain ticket suppliers providing that your cancellation is made within the specified time period.
- Some ticket suppliers offer only nonrefundable tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic conditions and events taking place in the city.
- The sightseeing coach will be air-conditioned.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Sheraton New York, Times Square, (7th Avenue at 53rd Street).
Youtube videos of New York City Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De