Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.||(32 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
- Combine history and leisure on this fun bike tour of the "Green Lungs of New York City."
- The guided bike tour introduces various historic places, secret spots and filming locations of famous films and popular TV series.
- The pace of the guided tour by bike is moderate and suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness.
- During the tour you will visit many popular sites and points of interest which you local guide will bring to life with an engaging commentary.
- See the Strawberry Fields (a tribute to Lennon), the Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Cleopatra's Needle, the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre and more.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is suitable for anyone wishing to take a relaxing ride or discover significant and off-the-beaten-path spots in Central Park.
- The activity caters to all ages and fitness levels.
Your Experience With Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- Ride the many bike paths which criss-cross the famous Central Park of New York.
- Discover interesting, historic and hidden places as you peddle around the park.
- Take advantage of your scheduled stops to snap some amazing holiday photos.
- Listen to your knowledgeable tour guide and discover the story behind one of the most popular parks in the world.
- Enjoy a leisurely paced tour of the park.
- Take a look at various landmarks of Central Park as you bike along paved and unpaved trails.
- Tour places where Breakfast at Tiffany's, Friends, When Harry Met Sally and other popular films and TV shows were filmed.
What Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Includes?
- Professional tour guide.
- Use of bicycle.
- Equipment: helmet, basket and free city map.
- The Strawberry Fields
- Belvedere Castle
- Shakespeare Garden
- Jacqueline Kennedy
- Onassis Reservoir
- Cleopatra's Needle
- Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Central Park is an expansive park in downtown New York, boasting many paths, landmarks and filming locations.
- If you get lost in Central Park, the first two numbers on any lamppost will let you know the name of the nearest street is.
- Central Park is the perfect refuge during the hot summer months.
Travelers Reviews about Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this guided tour of Central Park is 4.4 on Get Your Guide, 4 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- Travelers that joined the bike tour of Central Park spoke highly about the guide, the service and the overall experience.
- Several tourists with basic fitness levels stated that the tempo of the tour was perfectly adjusted to their abilities.
- For the most part, bikers describe the guide as knowledgeable and fun, and that the tour well worth the time and the expense.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
- You must show either paper or electronic voucher when you youâ€™re your tour guide.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation then you may be charged a cancellation fee (this will depend on the refund policy of your tour provider).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The cycling tour of Central Park takes place regardless of weather conditions, so come prepared for the season.
- Seats for babies and trailers for children are available on request.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 5th and 6th Avenues (Get Your Guide and Viator) or at the 891 Amsterdam Avenue (Ticket bar).
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.