Cheap Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
|Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.||(72 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Grand Central Terminal is one of the most impressive structures in New York from the architectural point of view.
- It is also a building around which many interesting and unknown stories circle.
- The audio-guide tour reveals fascinating tales relating to the world-famous train station of New York.
- The Grand Central Terminal self-guided tour allows travelers to organize the activity at their leisure and pace.
- The activity highlights the history and the great architectural value of the monumental structure.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a fan of history, you should take the self-guided tour of the Grand Central Terminal.
- The architecture of the structure is a big reason for you to visit the train station.
- The activity caters to every traveler, regardless of their fitness levels.
Your Experience With Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour?
- During the tour of the Grand Central Terminal, you will acquaint yourself with one of the most important and monumental train terminals in the world.
- Listen to the audio narrative to learn interesting historical facts about the grand terminal.
- You will be among a few people to know lesser-known facts relating to the world-famous Grand Central Terminal.
- Organize a visit at your convenience with the map of the terminal and the audio guide.
- Admire the impressive design of the structure.
What Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour Includes?
- An audio-guide for a self-guided tour and the detailed map of the Grand Central Terminal.
- Designed in France, the sculpture adorning the top of Grand Central Terminal was made in Queens.
- Over four miles is the approximate length of the water pipes heating the big transportation hub.
- Albeit listed as the NYC landmark today, the Grand Central was about to be demolished a few times in the past.
Travelers Reviews about Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour?
- Several comments indicate that the self-guided tour is a great way of familiarizing yourself with the grandiosity and the interesting past of the Grand Central Terminal.
- Further reviews point out that the activity caters to people of any age starting with teenagers.
- The majority of travelers agree that the tour is convenient and informative, offering a great value for money.
The facility is access-friendly to travelers suffering from immobility issues.
Both printed and mobile vouchers are valid for the self-guided tour of the Grand Central Terminal. Depending on the chosen operator, you may be eligible for a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The access to the terminal is suitable to strollers and service dogs.
- Besides in English, the audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and German.
Address / Pick up Location
89 E 42nd St, Manhattan, New York City
Youtube videos of Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.
Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
Duration: Around 3:30 hours
Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
Superheroes of New York: 2-Hour Guided Tour
Duration: About two hours