Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.||(812 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
- This entertaining and informative half-day excursion is a tour of the "Black Capital of the World."
- The trip reveals some iconic places of interest and landmarks of Harlem and Upper West Side.
- Among them are the Apollo Theatre, where Michael Jackson became a celebrity, the Malcolm X Mosque, famous for its Afro-American graffiti, and St. Nicholas Avenue, known as the residential area of Duke Ellington.
- It is also a lesson on how the neighbourhood became the intellectual centre of Afro-American artists and writers around the beginning of the 20th century.
- Learn about the turbulent times of the 1960s and 1970s and the events which took place in Harlem.
- Above all, attend the delightful and uplifting Gospel Mass in the greatest neo-Gothic church in the world.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Gospel Tour of Harlem reveals one of the most uplifting events in the Big Apple therefore it is ideal for anyone.
- The tour is also historical and cultural and interesting for people who want to learn about the past and present neighbourhood of Harlem.
Your Experience With Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City?
- You will enjoy a thrill and positive energy that flows through your body during the harmonious Gospel Mass in the neo-Gothic Saint John the Divine Church in Harlem.
- Also, you will tour top attractions of the "Black Capital of the World", such as the Apollo Theatre, Sugar Hill, the Hamilton Terrace and Morning Side Heights.
- After the morning tour, you can choose to return to the Church of St. John the Divine for the Gospel Mass service in Harlem.
What Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City Includes?
- The guided tour of Harlem and Upper West Side.
- Expert guide.
- Attendance of the Gospel Mass in the Saint John the Divine Church.
- Taxes and fees.
- St. John the Dinine Church
- Apollo Teatre
- Sugar Hill
- Hamilton Terrace
- Morning Side Heights
- Malcolm X Mosque
- Nicholas Avenue
- You should not take photos or films during the gospel masses.
- Don't be yourself surprised if a local participant next to you gives you a hug during the event.
- Albeit Gospel masses take place in churches throughout the Big Apple, they are most authentic in Harlem.
Travelers Reviews about Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City?
- The overall rating for this tour on Get Your Guide is 4.7 out of 5.
- It has a fantastic 5 out of 5 score on Viator.
- People who have joined the Harlem Tour previously have left very complimentary comments about their experience.
- A number of reviews points out that the activity is ideal as an introductory tour of the places you can visit while in New York.
- Most of travellers enjoyed the Gospel Mass and describe it as a "unique experience."
- The tour should be suitable for wheelchair users but you should advise you tour operator in advance.
- Bring either a paper or mobile voucher to take part in the Gospel tour.
- The cancellation policy allows you to receive the full refund if your cancellation is made a number of days in advance (as per the cancellation policy of your ticket provider).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- There is no discount available for children, students or seniors.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: information will be in your booking confirmation.
- New-york Passes
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best New-york Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best New-york Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in New-york
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New-york at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New-york Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De