Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour Deals
We are comparing Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho||(233 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
- This package is an ideal opportunity to visit and acquaint yourself with Battery Park (Manhattan), Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
- The duration of the Battery Park guided tour is around 30 minutes.
- The self-guided tour with audio-guide of the Liberty Statue will be the second stop on this tour.
- The last stop on this tour is on Ellis Island where you will visit the National Immigration Museum before returning to downtown New York by ferry.
- The optional upgrade to a fully-guided tour adds the visit to the 9/11 Memorial in Manhattan upon the return from Ellis Island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining and insightful activity is suitable for everyone who is curious about New York’s top attractions and history.
- The tour is also suitable to all ages and people with average fitness levels.
Your Experience With Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour?
- Take a guided tour of Battery Park in the southern part of the island of Manhattan. Learn interesting stories and a unique history of this site.
- Benefit from the priority boarding on the ferry that will take you to Liberty Island.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the grand monument.
- Cross to Ellis Island and trace the history of immigration to the U.S.A.
- Or, opt to book a fully guided tour in English for more personalised version of this tour.
What Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour Includes?
- A 30-minute tour of Battery Park in lower Manhattan.
- Priority boarding tickets to the ferry that operates to Liberty Island.
- Access to the Lady Liberty and the Pedestal Museum.
- A visit to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
- Audio guides for your visits to the National Monument of the Statue of Liberty and the National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island.
- Battery Park, Liberty Island, Ellis Island and, optionally, the 9/11 Memorial.
- Prepare to overcome around 360 steps if you wish to get to the Lady Liberty's crown.
- You may take only hand baggage, such as small purses and camera bags, in the Statue of Liberty.
- In the case that you have some large baggage you can use the onsite lockers for $2 for 2 hours.
Travelers Reviews about Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour?
- Tourists that booked this combined tour via Get Your Guide rated the experience with 4.6 out of 5-stars.
- Meanwhile, Liberty and Ellis Islands have been rated as 4.5 to 5-star attractions on TripAdvisor.
- Most travellers who booked this activity commend their guide and his performance.
- In general, the reviewers underline that they had a very educational experience and learned a lot about the related points of interest.
- Besides being educational, some tourists describe the tour as quite entertaining.
- The tour is accessible to people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, with the exception of the Statue of Liberty's pedestal.
- You must bring either a paper or mobile voucher in order to take part in this guided or self-guided activity.
- If cancellations are made the specified number of days in advance (depending on the ticket provider’s cancellation policy), you will receive a full or partial refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure that you arrive on time because your guide will not wait and you won't be able to catch up.
- The security check on a ferry port is similar to that of the airport, so inappropriate items are likely to be confiscated.
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved so you should wear comfortable shoes.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 24 State Street address, next to Starbucks.
- New York Pass vs New York City pass
- Best New York Bus Tours
- New York City Tours
- New York Hop on Hop off
- Best Art Museums in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Things to do in New York at Night
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- New York Day Trips
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- New York Helicopter Tour
- Newyork Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.