Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Eight hours||(20 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice
- Cotes de Provence Wine Tour is an educational and entertaining tour introducing the incredible countryside and first-class wines.
- After gathering at the meeting point in Nice, travellers visit three reputable wineries in Provence, two in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- An expert English-speaking tour guide explains everything visitors wish to know about wine, one of the top French brands.
- Travellers learn the significance of soil, climate and grape varieties and how they affect the quality of wine.
- Tasting white, red and rose wines is part of this pleasant experience.
- Aside from tasting wines, visitors tour cellars, winemaking facilities and charming vineyards.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- You will enjoy this excursion if you are a fan of wines and, especially, French wines.
- Fans of nature and passionate photographers have a lot to look forward to by joining this guided tour.
- The tour offers a great experience for anyone wishing to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Your Experience With Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice?
- Upon meeting with your tour guide, you will traverse gorgeous countryside of Provence on route to three well-reputed wineries.
- Admire fields, forests and mountains of Provence in the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan.
- Tour facilities and vineyards and acquaint yourself with the winemaking procedures and techniques.
- Some grape varieties you will familiarize yourself with are Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Syrah.
- Taste rose, red and white wines and learn how the grape varieties, soil and climate influence the wine production.
- Have free time for lunch at your own expense in a local village.
What Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice Includes?
- Meeting at a specified location in Nice.
- Transportation by a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Expert guidance by a knowledgeable wine expert
- Admission to wine estates and wine tastings
- Provence is in the circle of the principal wine regions of France, in which Champagne, Aquitaine and Burgundy found its place.
- Pay special attention when the guide elaborates the significance of the Appellation d’Origine Controlee.
Travelers Reviews about Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice?
- Based on the existing reviews and rates of the tour participants, the Cotes de Provence Wine Tour is a highly enjoyable activity.
- The reviewers' comments indicate that the tour offers a memorable experience not only to wine lovers.
- Travellers spoke highly about the guide's knowledge, passion and understanding of wines.
- They also have a high opinion about the wines they tasted and the countryside they travelled through.
- Overall, the Wine Tour of Provence offers a tremendous value for money.
The excursion isn't suitable for people with immobility issues.
Printed and smartphone vouchers are both valid. Receive a full refund by cancelling the order at least 24 hours before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To drink, you need to have at least 18 years.
- Dress accordingly to the weather conditions.
- Required dress code is smart casual.
Address / Pick up Location
Beau Rivage Hotel, 24 Rue Saint-François de Paule, Nice
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 loop takes 1.15 hours.
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
Duration: The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.