Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|5 Hours||(1 review)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
- The French Riviera is beautiful in the daytime but looks truly magical lit up at night with romance in the air and a vibrant atmosphere as the rich and famous head out for a night on the town!
- From Vista Palace in the hillside village of Eze the sprawling lights of Monaco can be admired.
- Monaco is the 2nd smallest country in the world that's well known and loved for its favorable income tax policy and the Formula One Grand Prix race track. The Cathedral is where Grace Kelly married Prince Rainier III and is her final resting place with many people visiting to pay their respects.
- Monte Carlo is home to the world-famous Casino, Cafe de Paris located on Casino Square, and the stunning Salle Garnier Opera House.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A sightseeing tour with a difference due to it being a nighttime tour - Have the opportunity to see the French Riviera in a whole different light!
- Great for people who want to admire the views and who are looking for something fun and interesting to do in the evening.
- This tour is mostly a driven-tour with a short amount of free time for visiting the casino and other sights. It is not a guided walking tour. Information is provided by your guide as you drive between destinations.
- Access to the casino is restricted to visitors aged 21+
Your Experience With Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour?
- You will be collected from your central Nice hotel and transported, along with other participants, by minibus along the coastal ride to the hillside village of Eze where you can admire the sprawling lights of Monaco from your viewpoint at the Vista Palace.
- Your driver will then take you down into Monaco where you'll be able to see the Prince Palace, the Old Town, and the Cathedral along with the changing of the guards.
- Next you'll go to Monte Carlo and be able to boast to friends and family that you went on the F1 Grand Prix race track! See the iconic Golden Square in all its nighttime splendour and visit the Casino, or if gambling isn't your style, enjoy a drink in the famous Cafe de Paris or a moonlight walk in the Monte Carlo Casino Square Gardens.
- Throughout the journey your friendly guide will keep you entertained and informed, sharing the history of Monaco and Monte Carlo and offering up tips on where to go and what to see on the rest of your visit in Nice and the French Riviera.
What Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour Includes?
- Hotel collection and drop-off from central Nice hotels.
- 5 hour evening driving tour with multilingual driver/guide in a luxury air-conditioned minibus.
- Short amount of free time to see the sights of Monaco and Monte Carlo at night.
- Small groups, maximum of 8 participants.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Monaco Lights from the Vista Palace in Eze.
- Monaco Old Town - Cathedral and Prince Palace.
- Monte Carlo Casino, Casino Square, and Casino Square Gardens.
- To visit Monte Carlo Casino you must be aged 21+ and have a valid passport with you. The entrance fee is â‚¬17 and not included in the trip price.
Travelers Reviews about Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour?
- Travelers talking about this tour on GetYourGuide give it high reviews saying that they had a great evening seeing Monaco and Monte Carlo at night and that their driver/guide was superb - Friendly and informative and going out of their way to make sure people had a good trip.
- They have described this evening trip with the following phrases: "Everything was fantastic from pickup to drop off."
- "Extremely good... Do Not Miss It"
- They say that the transport is comfortable and that they learned a lot and saw a lot, though more time was needed to be able to properly explore both places.
Wheelchair accessible - Notify the tour company when you book if you require wheelchair access.
Printed tickets and e-tickets accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Take a jacket and a drink/snack for the journey.
- Trousers are required after 8 pm in the Monte Carlo casino.
Address / Pick up Location
Hotel collection or Central Nice meeting point.
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
Duration: The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours