Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option||(164 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
- The Nice and Castle Hill guided tour introduces the history, culture and gastronomy of the city of Nice.
- As they explore narrow streets of Nice lined by colourful structures, travellers learn about the city's origins, its architecture and history.
- The tour covers squares, monuments and Baroque churches of Old Nice.
- During the tour, participants taste some of the best local culinary specialities.
- Travellers can decide whether to visit only the old town or upgrade to tour the Castle Hill, too.
- From the Castle Hill, participants admire views of the Mediterranean and the city below.
- Castle Hill is an area for relaxation featuring gardens, a waterfall and picnic areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour of Old Nice and the Castle Hill is highly recommended to every visitor of Nice.
- Gourmands and fans of tasty bites should join the tour.
- If you are interested in culture, history and architecture, you will enjoy this guided tour.
Your Experience With Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour?
- Enjoy a guided tour through the old town of Nice and an optional visit to the Castle Hill.
- Learn about the origins of Nice, its history and various lesser-known facts about the city.
- Admire colourful structures lining the narrow streets and lay eyes on Baroque churches.
- Visit various monuments and squares of Old Nice and visit the local market.
- Learn details about the architecture of the old town and taste some of the best local specialties along the way.
- Optionally, climb the Castle Hill and explore its gardens, picnic areas, cemetery and a waterfall.
- From viewpoints of the Castle Hill, enjoy panoramic views of the city of Nice and the Mediterranean Sea.
What Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour Includes?
- Expert guidance by a certified guide and food tastings
- Nice was founded by the Greeks who defeated the Ligurians, naming it after the Greek goddess of victory (Nikaia).
- Before the arrival of the Greeks, the Castle Hill was a Ligurian stronghold.
Travelers Reviews about Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour?
- Overall, participating travellers speak highly of the guided tour of Nice and Castle Hill.
- They learned a lot from the knowledgeable tour guide.
- A number of reviewers recommend this tour to every visitor to Nice.
- Many participants had a great opinion about the professionalism and eloquence of their assigned guide.
- They also mentioned that the food they had is very delicious.
- A few comments indicate that the rise to the Castle Hill requires an average physical shape at least.
The tour is suitable for participants in wheelchairs.
You need to show a ticket in paper or electronic form to join the activity. Cancel your participation no later than 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions and put on comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- You need to be in good shape to be able to keep up.
- Dress modestly so you can enter the churches along the route.
Address / Pick up Location
Castel Plage, 8 Quai des Etats Unis, the city of Nice
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours