Nice Grand Tour by Segway Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice Grand Tour by Segway prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour or 2 hour tours available.||(286 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice Grand Tour by Segway
- Glide through the picturesque and historical streets of Nice on a self-balancing segway. Admire the picturesque backstreets, the bustling squares, the long promenade and the stunning panoramic views from Castle Hill of the Alps and Nice port.
- Get an overview of the cultural heritage of Nice with its beautiful red-brick and baroque architecture with Italian influences, traditional daily markets, and breathtaking French Riviera views with the Mediterranean sea and the Alps providing stunning backdrops.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A unique and fun way to see the city!
- Information might not be as comprehensive as on a bus tour or walking tour so this is best suited to people who just want to see the sights and admire the views without the historical facts.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with inner ear problems.
- Children must be aged 14+ and accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum and maximum weight limits apply - Over 100 lbs/45 kg and under 260lbs/118 kg
Your Experience With Nice Grand Tour by Segway?
- Meet your guide at the specified location and get equipped with segway and helmet, plus raincoat if needed. You will then have a 15 minute orientation session before the tour starts to allow you to feel comfortable and confident using the segway.
- The tour starts by rolling along the Promenade des Anglais before crossing the old town and riding down picturesque streets past Provencal shops, restaurants, and museums to the famous flower market Cours Saleya and the fish market. Continue on through Place Garibaldi to admire the red-brick and baroque architecture. You will also see the former home of the artist Matisse, and can admire the views from Rauba Capeu. Next the group will ascend to Castle Hill, the segway making light work of this climb, to see the landscaped gardens and take in the beautiful panoramic views of the Alps and the port of Nice. You will then head back to the starting point having the opportunity to push the segway to its maximum speed!
What Nice Grand Tour by Segway Includes?
- Use of segway, helmet, and rain coat with a 15 minute orientation session before the tour starts.
- Small group tours (maximum of 8 people) with multilingual (French/English) guide who will guide you around the top sights of Nice.
- Photo opportunities, no need to struggle with selfies, your guide is happy to take photos of you.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Promenade des Anglais
- Nice Old Town:
- Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Place St-Francois
- Place Garibaldi
- Former home of Matisse
- Place Rossetti
- Rauba Capeu viewing point
- Castle Hill
- Wear flat shoes.
- Minimum of 2 people per booking.
Travelers Reviews about Nice Grand Tour by Segway?
- Travellers talking about this segway tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and Tripadvisor give it good reviews.
- Everyone agrees that it's a fun tour and a unique way to get an overview of the city of Nice and all of its important landmarks.
- There are mixed reviews on how informative the tour is - Some say they received no information on the sights they passed nor of the history of the city but others report that their guide was very informative.
- People who had never used a segway before say that it was easy to master after just 5 minutes of practise.
- The tour is highly recommended, many saying they would do this tour again and everyone saying the guides are really friendly and ensure everyone is comfortable on the segway before the tour starts.
E-tickets and printed tickets accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear flat shoes
- Use the bathroom before arrival - There are no facilities at the meeting point.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting Point: Mobilboard Nice agency, 2 Rue Halevy, 06000 Nice. The agency is behind the Meridien Hotel, on the corner of the Casino Ruhl close to the promenade.
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 loop takes 1.15 hours.
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option