Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 Hour||(52 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay
- The opportunity to admire the natural splendor of the CĂ´te d'Azur, the playground of the rich and famous.
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat houses the luxurious yachts and villas of the rich and famous including the European aristocracy.
- Villefranche-sur-Mer is known for its natural deep water harbour, one of the deepest in the Mediterranean, and welcomes large luxury ships as well as also being a colourful fishing port.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great trip if you love to admire scenery - Anyone who enjoys sightseeing, photography, and the natural world will enjoy the cruise.
- The short 1 hour trip is the perfect way to admire the Mediterranean coastline if you're short on time.
- Good for solo travellers, couples, and families.
Your Experience With Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay?
- Board the boat at Nice port choosing to sit outside in the sun or undercover and cruise along the CĂ´te d'Azur coastline admiring the views. See the famous Promenade des Anglais from a unique vantage point of the Baie des Anges, see the hilltop villages in the distance, admire the villas of the rich and famous at Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and travel out to the deep waters of the famous Villefranche-sur-Mer to see the colorful fishing bay.
- As you admire the spectacular coastal views and the clear Mediterranean water you will learn the history of the French Riviera and about the sights you are passing with live commentary in French and English delivered by the crew. Drinks are available to buy onboard for a reasonable price so you can just sit back, relax, and admire the coastline as you sip on a refreshing beverage.
What Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay Includes?
- A 1 hour return boat ride along the French Riviera / CĂ´te d'Azur coastline departing from Nice port and traveling to the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
- Live commentary by the crew in French and English.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The CĂ´te d'Azur coastline:
- Promenade des Anglais
- Baie des Anges
- Cap de Nice and the Citadelle
- Arrive 20 minutes before departure to allow for time to exchange your e-ticket or printed ticket for a boat ticket at the harbour office and to get a good seat onboard.
Travelers Reviews about Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Viator, GetYourGuide, and TripAdvisor give it good reviews and highly recommend it to others.
- Everyone was impressed with the scenery they got to pass and said they took lots of photos.
- Some travellers said that they found the English commentary difficult to understand but others said the commentary was superb and very informative.
- People say that they wished the cruise lasted longer as the time passed by so quickly!
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted but must be exchanged at the ticket office before boarding the boat.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Take a jacket, the sea breeze can be chilly.
Address / Pick up Location
Departs from Quai Lunel, Nice
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
Duration: The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Nice Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 loop takes 1.15 hours.
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Nice to Provence Countryside Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours