Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Nine hours||(11 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
- This day trip from Nice to San Remo, Italy, is a dream of every passionate shopaholic visiting the French Riviera.
- After a short ride by minivan, tour participants enjoy first-class shopping in San Remo.
- Some goods markets of San Remo offer to its visitors are leather and arts & crafts goods, fashionable garments, and souvenirs.
- Besides engaging shopping, participants of the tour have a pleasure to discover beautiful places, old structures and scenic views.
- Iconic specialties of the Italian cuisine are an additional benefit travellers take advantage of.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is an additional convenience of the San Remo and Menton tour from Nice.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Given that you are a passionate shopaholic, you will have a great time on the San Remo Markets guided tour.
- Get the chance to familiarize yourself with French and Italian cuisines, the two renowned cuisines throughout the world.
- If the prospect of discovering interesting places drives you, you should book this guided tour.
Your Experience With Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour?
- Travel from Nice to San Remo in Italy for an extraordinary shopping and sightseeing experience.
- Browse markets of San Remo in search of leather, fashion, arts & crafts, and other goods.
- Along the way, taste iconic specialties of the Italian cuisine such as pizza, pasta and various pastries.
- Visit Dolceaqua in Italy and Menton, dubbed as "The Pearl of France."
- Explore narrow, cobblestone alleys in Dolceaqua, a medieval village overlooked by a castle.
- Tour the old town of Menton and visit the Basilica of Saint Michel, a landmark of the town.
- Along the way, take brief stops at viewpoints to take some first-class photos of the French and Italian Rivieras.
What Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour Includes?
- Round-trip by a comfortable minivan with air-conditioning
- Professional, multilingual travel guide
- Free pickups and drop-offs from hotels in the Nice city center
- San Remo DolceaquaMenton
- Menton is most beautiful in the second half of February, when the Lemon Festival takes place.
- San Remo open-air market operates on Tuesdays and Saturdays
Travelers Reviews about Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour?
- Tour participants had a great time while visiting San Remo, Menton, and other places along the itinerary.
- They have a great opinion about the knowledge, friendliness and performance of the assigned guide.
- The majority of travellers rate the guided tour from Nice to San Remo highly.
- Several comments indicate that the itinerary was well thought out and that they had enough time for every place they visited.
- Overall, the reviews point out that the San Remo Markets tour is well worth the cost and time.
The activity isn't suitable for travellers suffering from disability issues.
To join the guided tour, show your electronic or paper voucher to the authorized person. Cancel your participation at least 24 hours in advance to redeem a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pickups from areas outside downtown Nice may be subject to additional costs.
- Seats for little kids are available
- The maximum number of participants is 32
Address / Pick up Location
Your centrally located hotel in Nice, the French Riviera
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice City Sightseeing Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours