Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the ferry ride is between 45 mintues to an hour.||(278 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets
- A trip by ferry from Nice to Monaco allows travellers to explore the Principality of Monaco and the second smallest country in the world.
- During the trip, travellers relish sites along the picturesque French Riviera and make a grand entry to the Monaco port teeming with yachts.
- Monaco overlooks the port and the Mediterranean Sea from a vantage point, offering extraordinary views of the surrounding area.
- The principality offers various engaging activities to its visitors, including shopping at boutiques, learning at museums, admiring the old and modern architecture, and having fun at cafes and the Monte Carlo Casino.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A day trip from Nice to Monaco is the right thing to do to fans of shopping, sightseeing, and entertainment.
- If you are a person inclined toward nature, you will relish the ferry ride between the cities and a visit to the Oceanographic Museum, and a tour of the Jardin Exotique.
- The ferry ride appeals to everyone, regardless of age, since it reveals the most beautiful spots of the French Riviera.
Your Experience With Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets?
- Board the ferry at the specified time and enjoy a scenic cruise along the French Riviera from Nice to Monaco.
- Cherish the view of the Monaco port full of luxury yachts and flanked by beautiful structures.
- Take postcard-quality photos of the port and the city.
- If you are a fan of nature, visit the Oceanographic Museum to learn a lot about the oceans.
- If you like to gamble, visit the Casino of Monte Carlo.
- Travellers fond of sightseeing should tour the Prince's Palace, explore the Jardin Exotique, and visit the Monaco Cathedral.
- You can also benefit from attractive shopping in Monaco.
What Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets Includes?
- This package includes the return-trip ticket from Nice to Monaco for departures at the specified times.
- Contrary to the common belief, the foreigners pay nearly 20% VAT when shopping in Monaco.
- Some of the best photo locations in Monaco are the Jardin Exotique, Digue de l'Avant Port (beneath the Oceanography Museum) and the Monte Carlo Casino.
Travelers Reviews about Nice to Monaco Ferry Round-Trip Tickets?
- Most travellers speak highly of the trip from Nice to Monaco.
- Some of them mentioned an informative commentary on the return trip, which they rated very well.
- Several comments indicate that you should choose your priorities with care since there are many things to do in the Principality of Monaco.
- The crew of the ferry is friendly and forthcoming and the cleanliness of the boat is exceptional.
- Travellers also spoke highly of the atmosphere on the boat and the sights along the way.
The activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs
To join the ride, you can present either mobile or printed voucher. Cancellation is possible 24 hours in advance at least.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the ticket office at least half an hour before the scheduled departure
Address / Pick up Location
Quai Lunel, Nice, the French Riviera
- Nice Tours
- Nice Bus Tours
- Nice Hop on Hop off
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Nice
Duration: Eight hours
Monte Carlo Evening Tour & Dinner from Nice
Duration: Five hours
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Lamborghini Driving Experience
Duration: 30 minutes or an hour
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
Duration: Half an hour or full hour