Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket
- Villa Kerylos is an outstanding blend of the ancient Greek and the 19-th century Belle Epoque elements.
- Standing at the rocky coast, the villa is flanked by the sea on the one and the high cliffs on the other side.
- Kerylos Villa is a reconstruction of the ancient-Greek mansion that once belonged to a French statesman who admired the ancient Greek art.
- Thus, visitors of the villa can see works of art elaborating scenes from the Greek mythology.
- The striking villa used to be a residence, thus featuring stylish furniture of the Belle Epoque.
- Among other highlights of the historical monument, travellers relish columns made of Carrara marble, mosaics, inner courtyard and frescoes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Kerylos Villa is highly recommended to admirers of art.
- If ancient Greece or Belle Epoque interest you, you will have a great time while visiting the villa.
- Amateur and professional photographers will have many opportunities to take exceptional photo of the Villa Kerylos and its surroundings.
Your Experience With Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket?
- Skip the lines in front of the Villa Kerylos and visit an outstanding architectural masterpiece that once belonged to a French statesman
- Conduct a self-guided tour of the reconstructed ancient-Greek mansion and observe first-class works of art.
- Perceive a blend of the ancient Greek outline of the villa and the elements of the 19th-century Belle Epoque.
- Benefit from outstanding decoration of the Kerylos Villa, which encompasses columns made of celebrated Cararra marble, stucco details, frescoes and mosaics.
- Take photos of the villa from the outside, with cliffs at its rear and the sea at its front.
- Examine works of art depicting ancient heroes and Greek gods.
What Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Priority entry to the Kerylos Villa, the French Riviera
- Rent an audio guide for an insight into the villa's masterpieces and background story.
- Kerylos Villa has a lush garden, sculptures, marble spa and the library offering views of the garden.
Travelers Reviews about Villa Kerylos Skip the Line Ticket?
- According to reviews, many travellers rank a visit to the Villa Kerylos among highlights of their trip to the French Riviera.
- Many of them are passionate travellers, but they stated that they have never seen anything like this.
- Quite a few comments recommend future visitors to pay attention to every detail while visiting the villa.
- Reviews also underline the one-of-a-kind location that grants excellent photo opportunities.
- Overall, the former visitors of the Kerylos Villa state that the venue is well worth the cost, time and effort.
A visit to the villa isn't suitable for visitors in wheelchairs.
You can show a printed or electronic ticket to access the venue. Travellers canceling the order no later than 24 hours in advance receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Villa Kerylos isn't open on Jan 1, May 1, November 11 and December 25
- Visitors under 18 years of age visit for free
Address / Pick up Location
Rue Gustave Eiffel, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France
- Best Nice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Nice Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Nice Segway Tour
- Eze and Monaco Tour From Nice
- French Riviera Day Trip from Nice
- Nice Wine & Food Walking Tour
- Nice To Monaco Ferry Round-Trip
- Nice To Provence Day Trip
- Nice Bike Tour
- Nice to Monaco Ferrari Driving Experience
- Villa Kerylos Skip The Line
- Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
- Nice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Nice
Nice and Castle Hill Guided Historical Walking Tour
Duration: Between 100 minutes and three hours depending on the chosen option
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Nice to Menton and San Remo Italian Markets Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Lights of Monaco and Monte Carlo Evening Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Half-Day Trip
Duration: 4-5 hours
Wine Tour, Food Half Day Walking Nice
Duration: 3.5 to 4 hours
Nice to Saint Tropez by Boat Round-Trip
Duration: One-way trip lasts about 2:30 hours. The beginning of the tour is at 9am while the arrival to Nice is around 7 pm.
Nice Sightseeing Cruise to Villefranche Bay
Duration: 1 Hour