Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Approximately 3:30 hours||N/A|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
- The Mallorca sunset cruise is both an entertaining and romantic experience.
- The tour to La Cueva Verde introduces the beautiful coastline of the island and the cityscape of Palma from the sea.
- Drinks, snacks and a meal are part of the sunset cruise.
- Upon arrival at the cave, travelers may borrow gear for snorkeling, kayaking and paddle surfing.
- The surrounding waters are famous for exceptional purity.
- While sailing back to the city of Palma, travelers can admire the scenic views of the island's capital as the sky above becomes gently pink.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Don't miss this cruise if you wish to combine romance and fun.
- Fans of water sports should enjoy the sunset cruise, too.
- Fans of the local cuisine and gourmands are highly recommended to book the activity.
Your Experience With Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca?
- Enjoy a relaxing sail from Palma de Mallorca to the cave of La Cueva Verde.
- Along the way, admire the cityscape of Palma and the attractive coastline of Mallorca Island.
- When you arrive, indulge yourself with swimming or snorkeling.
- If you value water sports, engage yourself in kayaking or paddle surfing.
- Enjoy a welcome cava and local culinary delicacies later during the tour.
- Among other dishes, eat paella, canapes and brownie desserts.
- As the night descends, marvel at spectacular Mallorcan sunsets that color the sky in a gentle pink hue.
What Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca Includes?
- Cava, wine and water
- Canapes, desserts and dinner
- Equipment for paddle surfing, kayaking and snorkeling
- While you are on Mallorca, visit Port de Soller to experience great sunset.
- Anima Beach is another first-class location for admiring Mallorca sunsets.
Travelers Reviews about Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca?
- Jugding by the existing reviews, the sunset catamaran cruise from Palma de Mallorca is an especially pleasant activity.
- The reviewers state that the sailing and sunset experience should be an unavoidable part of any Mallorca holiday.
- They have a high opinion about the crew of the catamaran, their friendliness and performance.
- Some of them describe a view of Palma during the return sail unforgettable.
- According to the reviews, the cruise offers a great value for money.
The sunset cruise isn't a disabled friendly activity.
Present an electronic or printed ticket to board the catamaran. Cancelation policies vary from one tour provider to another.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To join the activity, you should have at least 18 years and be able to swim.
- Children must be in the company of an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
Muelle de Golondrinas, Palma
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
GetYourGuide: €19.00 Tiqets: €21.00 TicketBar: €30.00
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
TicketBar: €40.00 GetYourGuide: €44.00
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Viator: €51.00 GetYourGuide: €59.90
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
GetYourGuide: €26.00 Viator: €26.50 TicketBar: €31.50
MORE Palma City Tours >>