Cheap Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
|Three and a half hours||(151 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours Discount Prices
We are comparing Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
- The Malgrats Islands are the natural reserve southwest of the Mallorcan coast.
- The cruise introduces a varied aquatic life of the Balearic Islands and the Mediterranean Sea through the catamaran's submarine vision.
- Besides observing marine life, travelers have a chance to swim or snorkel in attractive areas of the Malgrats Islands.
- During the sail, holidaymakers can observe the attractive southwestern coastline of the island of Mallorca.
- Delicious buffet lunch is a welcome addition to the cruise from Mallorca to the Malgrats Islands.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The cruise to the Malgrats Islands is suitable for all visitors, regardless of their age.
- People wishing for a pleasant and relaxing cruise should join the half-day cruise.
- Fans of sea life and local cuisine are highly recommended to book the trip.
Your Experience With Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours?
- Take a cruise to the neighboring Malgrats Islands and admire the southwestern coastline of Mallorca Island.
- Spend some time in Port Andratx on Mallorca.
- Upon reaching the nature reserve of the Malgrats, swim or snorkel in exceptionally clean blue waters.
- While sailing, take a look at the underwater world through the catamaran's submarine vision.
- Enjoy the attractive environment of Cala Egos while swimming.
- Treat yourself with the specialties of the local cuisine, such as pasta salad, green salad and pasta Bolognese.
What Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours Includes?
- Three and a half cruise to the Malgrats, southwest of Mallorca Island
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling gear for a deposit
- Mallorca The Malgrats
- A frigate sunken in 2007 next to the Malgrats Islands is the top dive spot in the area.
- The Malgrats consist of two islets that are suitable for snorkeling and kayaking.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours?
- Most travelers have enjoyed this half-day cruise, typically describing it as serene and relaxing.
- Some travelers underline that there is a great deal of fun involved during the trip to the Malgrats Islands.
- Former tour participants spoke very highly about the employees on board the sailing boat.
- Travelers were satisfied with the quality of food for the most part.
- A few holidaymakers specified that this tour is more about sailing than about spending time in the water.
This sailing tour isn't suitable for guests suffering from immobility issues.
Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid, although you may need to print the ticket to join the tour. Receive a full refund for canceling the participation at least 24 hours before the activity takes place.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that you will need to bring the snorkeling gear or place a deposit to borrow one.
- Depending on the tour operator, you may need to print the voucher to join the cruise.
Address / Pick up Location
Santa Beach, Tora Beach, Camp del Mar and Paguera, Mallorca
Youtube videos of Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours