Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Three and a half hours||N/A|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
- The Malgrats Islands are the natural reserve southwest of the Mallorcan coast.
- The cruise introduces a varied aquatic life of the Balearic Islands and the Mediterranean Sea through the catamaran's submarine vision.
- Besides observing marine life, travelers have a chance to swim or snorkel in attractive areas of the Malgrats Islands.
- During the sail, holidaymakers can observe the attractive southwestern coastline of the island of Mallorca.
- Delicious buffet lunch is a welcome addition to the cruise from Mallorca to the Malgrats Islands.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The cruise to the Malgrats Islands is suitable for all visitors, regardless of their age.
- People wishing for a pleasant and relaxing cruise should join the half-day cruise.
- Fans of sea life and local cuisine are highly recommended to book the trip.
Your Experience With Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours?
- Take a cruise to the neighboring Malgrats Islands and admire the southwestern coastline of Mallorca Island.
- Spend some time in Port Andratx on Mallorca.
- Upon reaching the nature reserve of the Malgrats, swim or snorkel in exceptionally clean blue waters.
- While sailing, take a look at the underwater world through the catamaran's submarine vision.
- Enjoy the attractive environment of Cala Egos while swimming.
- Treat yourself with the specialties of the local cuisine, such as pasta salad, green salad and pasta Bolognese.
What Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours Includes?
- Three and a half cruise to the Malgrats, southwest of Mallorca Island
- Buffet lunch
- Snorkeling gear for a deposit
- Mallorca The Malgrats
- A frigate sunken in 2007 next to the Malgrats Islands is the top dive spot in the area.
- The Malgrats consist of two islets that are suitable for snorkeling and kayaking.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours?
- Most travelers have enjoyed this half-day cruise, typically describing it as serene and relaxing.
- Some travelers underline that there is a great deal of fun involved during the trip to the Malgrats Islands.
- Former tour participants spoke very highly about the employees on board the sailing boat.
- Travelers were satisfied with the quality of food for the most part.
- A few holidaymakers specified that this tour is more about sailing than about spending time in the water.
This sailing tour isn't suitable for guests suffering from immobility issues.
Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid, although you may need to print the ticket to join the tour. Receive a full refund for canceling the participation at least 24 hours before the activity takes place.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that you will need to bring the snorkeling gear or place a deposit to borrow one.
- Depending on the tour operator, you may need to print the voucher to join the cruise.
Address / Pick up Location
Santa Beach, Tora Beach, Camp del Mar and Paguera, Mallorca
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.