Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Five hours||(215 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
- This sailing excursion takes visitors along the southwest coast of Mallorca to the islet of Dragonera, located west of the big island.
- Along the way, catamaran sails past attractive places, such as Camp de Mar, Puerto de Andratx and San Telmo.
- Upon arrival at Dragonera, visitors have a chance to get wet in one of the islet's most serene and beautiful coves.
- During the cruise, submarine vision allows fans of the marine life to examine the underwater world.
- Travelers have around an hour to spend time on Dragonera as they wish.
- The catamaran cruise introduces some iconic local specialties, with paella, sangria and pasta salad among others.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you look forward to island hopping or leisure sailing, this activity is tailor-made for you.
- Join the cruise if you like to observe sea life in their natural habitat.
- The tour is suitable for holidaymakers of all ages.
Your Experience With Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch?
- On this relaxing cruise, you will sail past the coastline of Mallorca on your way to Dragonera Islet.
- Along the way, you will admire some of the most beautiful sites of Mallorca, including San Telmo, Cala Fornells, and Cala Llamp.
- Explore the coves and caves of the islet of Dragonera and swim in one of the most idyllic coves of the islet.
- Have around an hour to spend on Dragonera at your convenience.
- Buffet lunch with paella, green salad and pasta salad, is part of this sail excursion from Mallorca Island.
- While sailing, you will have a chance to observe aquatic species through the submarine vision.
What Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch Includes?
- Catamaran cruise and buffet lunch
- Free time on Dragonera Islet
- Dragonera Island is a wildlife park.
- Various interesting types of lizards inhabit the islet.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch?
- Most of the former participants of the cruise agree that the nature of Dragonera Islet makes for excellent photo opportunities.
- Travelers also underline that the lunch is very delicious and the catamaran staff exceptionally friendly.
- Some of them specified that they had enjoyed swimming on the cruise two times.
- Nature enthusiasts recommend like-minded holidaymakers to book a sail to Dragonera Islet.
- While a few reviewers had some minor complaints, mostly relating to the onboard commentary, the impression is that the cruise offers a great value for money.
Contact the chosen operator to learn the details regarding visitors with disabilities.
Join the tour by showing your printed or electronic voucher. Cancel the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the case of unfavorable weather, the captain may choose an alternative route.
- Bring all necessary appliances such as sunscreen, water, and towel.
Address / Pick up Location
Playa Tora Paguera or Playa Santa Ponsa, Mallorca
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.