Cheap Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
|Five hours||(107 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch Discount Prices
We are comparing Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
- This sailing excursion takes visitors along the southwest coast of Mallorca to the islet of Dragonera, located west of the big island.
- Along the way, catamaran sails past attractive places, such as Camp de Mar, Puerto de Andratx and San Telmo.
- Upon arrival at Dragonera, visitors have a chance to get wet in one of the islet's most serene and beautiful coves.
- During the cruise, submarine vision allows fans of the marine life to examine the underwater world.
- Travelers have around an hour to spend time on Dragonera as they wish.
- The catamaran cruise introduces some iconic local specialties, with paella, sangria and pasta salad among others.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you look forward to island hopping or leisure sailing, this activity is tailor-made for you.
- Join the cruise if you like to observe sea life in their natural habitat.
- The tour is suitable for holidaymakers of all ages.
Your Experience With Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch?
- On this relaxing cruise, you will sail past the coastline of Mallorca on your way to Dragonera Islet.
- Along the way, you will admire some of the most beautiful sites of Mallorca, including San Telmo, Cala Fornells, and Cala Llamp.
- Explore the coves and caves of the islet of Dragonera and swim in one of the most idyllic coves of the islet.
- Have around an hour to spend on Dragonera at your convenience.
- Buffet lunch with paella, green salad and pasta salad, is part of this sail excursion from Mallorca Island.
- While sailing, you will have a chance to observe aquatic species through the submarine vision.
What Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch Includes?
- Catamaran cruise and buffet lunch
- Free time on Dragonera Islet
- Dragonera Island is a wildlife park.
- Various interesting types of lizards inhabit the islet.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch?
- Most of the former participants of the cruise agree that the nature of Dragonera Islet makes for excellent photo opportunities.
- Travelers also underline that the lunch is very delicious and the catamaran staff exceptionally friendly.
- Some of them specified that they had enjoyed swimming on the cruise two times.
- Nature enthusiasts recommend like-minded holidaymakers to book a sail to Dragonera Islet.
- While a few reviewers had some minor complaints, mostly relating to the onboard commentary, the impression is that the cruise offers a great value for money.
Contact the chosen operator to learn the details regarding visitors with disabilities.
Join the tour by showing your printed or electronic voucher. Cancel the tour at least 24 hours before the selected date to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- In the case of unfavorable weather, the captain may choose an alternative route.
- Bring all necessary appliances such as sunscreen, water, and towel.
Address / Pick up Location
Playa Tora Paguera or Playa Santa Ponsa, Mallorca
Youtube videos of Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
Duration: Two hours