Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
- An eight our tour that takes you out of Palma and explores some of Mallorca’s best bays, beaches and coastal roads.
- It’s a great day tour for those who want to see more of the island on a budget and is perfect for first time visitors.
- A day trip that’s perfect for friends and family alike.
- Formentor Beach is one of Mallorca’s prettiest beaches.
- Puerto Pollensa is a small and picturesque bay on Mallorca’s coast.
- The perfect way to see some of the most beautiful parts of Mallorca while enjoying safe, easy and affordable transport.
- It’s a great way to learn about the islands history through your knowledgeable tour guide.
- It’s also a culture and culinary filled tour as you’ll stop off at a local Mediterranean and Spanish restaurant to sample the local delights.
- The north coast of Mallorca island is home to some of the best views, the softest beaches and the most impressive winding coastline.
- It’s a destination popular with locals and tourists alike.
- The boat trip is only available on some tours but it lasts 30 minutes and offers fantastic views of the coast.
- It’s also a great way to visit the local Mallorca markets and sample the cuisine.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those wanting to explore the surrounding area.
- Ideal for couples and families.
- Fun trip for adventurous friends.
Your Experience With Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa?
- Visit Formentor Beach and the bay of Puerto Pollensa on this day trip.
- Explore Puerto Pollensa bay and go swimming off Formentor Beach.
- Enjoy a 30 minute boat ride offering spectacular coastal views.
- Spend the day exploring northern Mallorca’s beautiful coastline, expansive beaches and small towns.
- There’s an opportunity to relax and sunbathe on the beaches.
- Visit El Colomer and enjoy spectacular view from the lookout point.
- Dine on local cuisine at a Meditteranean restaurant.
- On Monday, Wednesday and Sunday you’ll visit the local markets to sample the artisan products.
- Enjoy a fully narrated tour with a friendly, informative and professional guide.
- Enjoy hotel-pickup if selected.
What Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Includes?
- Transporation on an air-conditioned coach.
- English speaking guide.
- 25- minute boat trip (available May - October).
- Hotel pickup.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Puerto Pollensa.
- Formentor Beach.
- El Colomer Viewpoint.
- Puerto Pollensa.
- Time and day dependant extras:
- Alcudia Market.
- Sineu Market.
- Pollensa Market.
- Don't forget to pack suncream as you'll be spending time on the beach.
- Bring water and nibbles.
- Bring cash for the restaurants and markets.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa?
- Cap de Formentor, Mallorca, has earned over 2,396 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The boat trip only runs from May to October.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick up depends on your location. Check with your tour guide for hotel pick-up points.
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours