Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|5 hours.||(57 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
- The south coast of Mallorca is renowned for its pristine beaches, turquoise waters and impressive caves which is why this tour is the perfect way to explore the shores just off the island.
- Itâ€™s an enriching experience suitable for friends, family and couples alike so long as youâ€™ve got a love for the great outdoors and the ocean.
- This tour offers an alternative way to view the coast of Mallorca and allows you to relax as the crew tenders to your every need.
- This catamaran trip allows you to leave all your worries behind on land and emark on a relaxing and enriching adventure.
- Itâ€™s ideal if youâ€™ve explored the mainland and are in search of a new adventure.
- Itâ€™s particularly enjoyable if youâ€™re looking to view and enjoy Mallorca from a different perspective all while meeting new, like-minded, people.
- Itâ€™s an alternative day out and a different mode of transport thatâ€™s both adventurous and fun!
- Catamarans are a multi-hulled watercraft featuring two parallel hulls, they make for great boat excursions thanks to the ample deck room and sunbathing areas.
- The island is surrounded by idyllic bays that are perfect for swimming, exploring and sunbathing, all of which will be on offer during the trip.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for those who want to see the island from a different perspective.
- Great for lovers of the ocean.
- Perfect for adventure seekers
Your Experience With Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise?
- Your day begins with hotel pick-up where youâ€™ll be transported down to Palma de Mallorcaâ€™s pier and board the catamaran.
- Set sail out on the Mediterranean Sea with the wind in your hair, the sun on your face and a carefree attitude abound!
- The tour makes a stop at Cala Vella beach, a tranquil white sand beach, where youâ€™re welcome to hop overboard and relax on the soft sands.
- Back on the boat, sunbathe on the upper deck while the crew prepare lunch, youâ€™ll enjoy a Spanish style BBQ including fresh salads, grilled meats and paella. After enjoy desert on the deck before heading to the bar for a cocktail or Sangria.
- After lunch the tour continues to explore the south coast of Mallorca, exploring the neighboring caves and bays that protrude from the island.
- Thereâ€™s an opportunity to enjoy some swimming in the crystal clear waters and, for an extra â‚¬10, guests are invited to snorkel in the waters just off the catamaran.
- After a relaxing day at sea, soaking up the Mediterranean rays and dining on fine Spanish cuisine, itâ€™s time to turn the catamaran around and head back to shore in Palma.
What Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise Includes?
- A 5 hour catamaran cruise with lunch or dinner.
- BBQ on board.
- Complimentary soft beverages.
- Hotel transfers are available.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The bays of Palma.
- Palma's caves.
- Cela Vella beach.
- Snorkelling equipment can be rented out at a small extra cost so bring some cash.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please bring your own swimming costumer and sunscreen.
- Arrive atleast 30 minutes before the departure time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Muelle de Golondrinas (by the Auditorium of Palma).
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.