Cheap Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
|5 hours.||(91 reviews).|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
- The south coast of Mallorca is renowned for its pristine beaches, turquoise waters and impressive caves which is why this tour is the perfect way to explore the shores just off the island.
- It’s an enriching experience suitable for friends, family and couples alike so long as you’ve got a love for the great outdoors and the ocean.
- This tour offers an alternative way to view the coast of Mallorca and allows you to relax as the crew tenders to your every need.
- This catamaran trip allows you to leave all your worries behind on land and emark on a relaxing and enriching adventure.
- It’s ideal if you’ve explored the mainland and are in search of a new adventure.
- It’s particularly enjoyable if you’re looking to view and enjoy Mallorca from a different perspective all while meeting new, like-minded, people.
- It’s an alternative day out and a different mode of transport that’s both adventurous and fun!
- Catamarans are a multi-hulled watercraft featuring two parallel hulls, they make for great boat excursions thanks to the ample deck room and sunbathing areas.
- The island is surrounded by idyllic bays that are perfect for swimming, exploring and sunbathing, all of which will be on offer during the trip.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for those who want to see the island from a different perspective.
- Great for lovers of the ocean.
- Perfect for adventure seekers
Your Experience With Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise?
- Your day begins with hotel pick-up where you’ll be transported down to Palma de Mallorca’s pier and board the catamaran.
- Set sail out on the Mediterranean Sea with the wind in your hair, the sun on your face and a carefree attitude abound!
- The tour makes a stop at Cala Vella beach, a tranquil white sand beach, where you’re welcome to hop overboard and relax on the soft sands.
- Back on the boat, sunbathe on the upper deck while the crew prepare lunch, you’ll enjoy a Spanish style BBQ including fresh salads, grilled meats and paella. After enjoy desert on the deck before heading to the bar for a cocktail or Sangria.
- After lunch the tour continues to explore the south coast of Mallorca, exploring the neighboring caves and bays that protrude from the island.
- There’s an opportunity to enjoy some swimming in the crystal clear waters and, for an extra €10, guests are invited to snorkel in the waters just off the catamaran.
- After a relaxing day at sea, soaking up the Mediterranean rays and dining on fine Spanish cuisine, it’s time to turn the catamaran around and head back to shore in Palma.
What Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise Includes?
- A 5 hour catamaran cruise with lunch or dinner.
- BBQ on board.
- Complimentary soft beverages.
- Hotel transfers are available.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The bays of Palma.
- Palma's caves.
- Cela Vella beach.
- Snorkelling equipment can be rented out at a small extra cost so bring some cash.
Travelers Reviews about Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please bring your own swimming costumer and sunscreen.
- Arrive atleast 30 minutes before the departure time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Muelle de Golondrinas (by the Auditorium of Palma).
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
Duration: Two hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.