Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Around eight hours||(116 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
- The day trip offers travelers a taste of the authentic Mallorca and a hiking expedition from the tumult of the big city.
- The day trip introduces nature and the local way of life of the residents of Mount Tramuntana.
- During a few-hour-long hike, tour participants will learn about the wildlife inhabiting this part of the island and about local plants.
- In a local village that is along the route, visitors can admire the local architecture and learn agricultural techniques adopted from the Arabs.
- At some point, travelers will have a pleasure to enjoy swimming and sunbathing on a beach only locals are aware of.
- Mallorcan lunch is also part of the excursion.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Join the tour if you are curious about traditional and authentic Mallorca.
- Travelers interested in the local way of life, wildlife and vegetation should also take the day trip.
- The hike is suitable for people who are in average physical shape.
Your Experience With Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma?
- Head to Sierra Tramuntana to discover the authentic Mallorca and learn the way of life of the locals there.
- Enjoy the bus ride from Palma to the starting point of the hike.
- Walk through the mountainous paths, admire local wildlife, learn about the native plant species and access a historical village.
- Access a few viewpoints that reveal outstanding panoramic views of Mallorca Island.
- Learn about the Arabic influences on the local architecture and agriculture.
- Swim in the waters of the beach only locals are aware of and enjoy a few delicious Mallorcan specialties.
What Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma Includes?
- Round-trip transport from Palma de Mallorca
- Guided tour by a certified guide
- Lunch and a drink per person
- Some local specialties you will be able to have during the excursion are ensaimada, cake with almonds and empanadas.
- The hike takes place on a trodden, well-marked path.
Travelers Reviews about Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma?
- Travelers have a high opinion about the organization of the tour.
- They spoke highly about the performance of the tour guide, their language skills and care about the tour participants.
- Guests have also had a great time while having products from a local bakery and wine.
- A few former participants underlined that a hike is an easy one and suitable for most people.
- Holidaymakers have truly enjoyed a hike through beautiful nature and experiencing stunning panoramic views from vantage points.
The activity isn't suitable for travelers suffering from disability or reduced mobility issues.
Electronic and printed tickets are valid for this day trip. In the case of cancellation, you receive a full refund if you canceled participation no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Put on comfortable shoes for walking and bring sunscreen, a wide hat and other equipment for sunbathing.
- Note that swimming on the beach is possible only in summer.
Address / Pick up Location
PlaÃ§a d'Espanya, Palma de Mallorca
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Olive Oil and Wine Culture Tour
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Private Mallorca: Making Paella Cooking Class with a Local
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
Winery Visit and Wine Tasting Tour: cruise travelers
Duration: 2 to 3 hours