Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night Discount Prices
We are comparing Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
|Two hours||(359 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
- This entertaining activity introduces the top tourist attractions of Palma de Mallorca at night.
- Besides trodden tourist areas, travelers will learn where the locals gather and learn various information that will improve their holiday.
- During the activity, a local guide takes travelers through winding alleyways to the main landmarks of the city while sharing tips on nightlife and revealing its history.
- Some attractions travelers visit during the walking tour are the Cathedral of Palma, Almudaina Palace, Placa Major, Es Baluard Fortress and Parc de la Mar.
- By the end of the tour, participants have an opportunity to enjoy some of the most delicious tapas in Palma.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour caters to fans of history and nightlife.
- If you are in Palma for the first time, you will find this guided tour invaluable.
- Don't miss this activity if you are a gourmand or like Spanish tapas.
Your Experience With Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night?
- During this tour of Palma, you will discover how dazzling the city's landmarks are during the night.
- As you walk alleys and streets, you will see top tourist attractions of the Mediterranean city and collect information that will prove useful during your stay.
- Besides learning the history of Palma de Mallorca, you will learn what places locals frequent.
- More so, the guide will take you to one of the most outstanding tapas bars and give advice on what to order for premium dining.
- Among other hotspots, you will see the Palma Cathedral, Plaza del Mercat, Almudaina Palace, Balearic Catapult and the Parc de la Mar.
What Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night Includes?
- Walking tour in the company of an expert tour guide
- Almudaina Palace combines features of Islamic and Gothic architecture.
- In summer, Placa Mayor stages a craft market where you can browse suitable souvenirs.
Travelers Reviews about Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night?
- Travelers have a great opinion about the night walk of Palma and the assigned guide.
- They state that the tour guide has substantial knowledge and is proficient in English.
- Some participants specify that the guide knows a great deal more than a traveler can read in guidebooks.
- Former participants agree that the walking tour is well organized and has a good pace.
- According to the existing reviews, joining the tour is the right thing to do for anyone, but especially for people visiting Palma for the first time.
The activity isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs and for those suffering from reduced mobility.
Printed and mobile vouchers are valid for this activity. Cancel your participation in the walking tour no later than 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You need to be at least in average shape to keep up without difficulties.
- Wear footwear suitable for a prolonged walk.
Address / Pick up Location
Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22 (Carrer de Vallseca), Palma de Mallorca
- Palma Attractions
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours