Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Palma Aquarium is an entertaining and educational facility introducing sea life inhabiting various seas and oceans.
- Visitors of the aquarium also have an opportunity to learn secrets of the deep seas and take part in fun and enlightening activities.
- Around 8,000 underwater dwellers that belong to approximately 700 species inhabit the aquatic complex.
- Among other sea life, travelers can examine sharks, eels, rays and corals.
- For travelers yearning for adventure, the opportunity for diving among misunderstood sharks is available.
- Animal feedings, workshops, and other educational programs take place regularly at the Palma Aquarium.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Both children and adults have much to look forward to when visiting the Aquarium of Palma.
- Travelers interested in the underwater world should strongly consider paying a visit to the Aquarium.
- If you are interested in nature, science and adventure, don't miss the Palma Aquarium.
Your Experience With Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
- Take an underwater journey around the world at the Palma Aquarium, inhabited by around 8,000 animals belonging to around 700 aquatic species.
- Lay eyes on colorful fish and corals as you explore the premises of the large aquarium.
- Learn about the marine life of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Head to the deepest shark tunnel in Europe to take a close-up view of these apex and largely-misunderstood predators.
- Attend shark and eel feedings and let children play pirates on the pirate ship within the complex.
- Take part in workshops and other educational programs, and dive among sharks and rays if you wish.
What Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket Includes?
- Entry in the Aquarium of Palma de Mallorca
- Fearsome reputation of sharks is largely inflated by the film industry.
- According to certain statistics, you are 33 times more likely to be attacked by a dog than a shark.
Travelers Reviews about Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket?
- According to the majority of reviews, travelers have enjoyed their tour of the Palma Aquarium very much.
- The reviewers' comments imply that the attraction has a lot to offer to both kids and grown-ups.
- They have a positive opinion about the staff and dining options within the complex.
- The existing reviews indicate that the Aquarium has many entertaining and educational activities on offer.
- Overall, the attraction provides a great value for money and is a great place to spend a day out.
The complex is wheelchair accessible.
You need to show either a printed or electronic ticket to access the aquarium. Depending on the operator, you may be eligible for a refund in case of cancelation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Visitors usually spend around three hours at the Palma Aquarium.
- Underaged visitors need to be in the company of an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
Carrer de Manuela de los Herreros, 21, Palma de Mallorca, the Balearic Islands
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.