Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
- This tour provides an educational, informative and interesting guided tour of both the Palma Cathedral and the nearby Diocese Museum.
- The Palma Cathedral is also often called â€˜La Seuâ€™ and is home to the worldâ€™s largest rose window!
- Construction of the cathedral began in the 13th century and showcases a Levantine Gothic-style and took its inspiration from German cathedrals of that time.
- The cathedral sits on a cliff top and its reflection can be seen in the Mediterranean Sea which is an entirely unique feature!
- Skip-the-line privileges means you donâ€™t have to waist time queuing outside so itâ€™s the perfect tour for those short of time.
- The Palma Cathedral is one of Palma de Mallorcaâ€™s most iconic and impressive buildings, itâ€™s visited by thousands of tourists each year and is popular with the locals.
- The Diocese Museum sits in a 13th century bishopâ€™s palace and displays an array of religious sculptures, paintings and artifacts.
- This tour provides a wonderful day out for culture vultures and historians alike and is the perfect way to spend your first day on the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians.
- Perfect for culture vultures.
- Ideal for solo travellers.
Your Experience With Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket?
- The tour starts with a visit to the famous and impressive Palma Cathedral where youâ€™ll enjoy skip-the-line entry.
- Marvel at the buildings iconic dÃ©cor and take a look at the rose window, itâ€™s one of the largest rose windows in the world!
- Check out the cathedrals naves, imposing columns and impressive gothic architecture.
- Make sure you look at the cathedralâ€™s reflection in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Next youâ€™ll head to the Diocese Museum where you can explore religious artifacts and exhibits that are on display.
- Check out the arab textiles found inside, they date way back and are quite spectacular for the region.
- Spend the morning learning about the islands religious roots and history.
What Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket Includes?
- Enterance to Palma Cathedral.
- Enterance to the Diocese Museum.
- Skip the line priorities.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Palma Cathedral.
- Diocese Museum.
- Arrive at the meeting point atleast 15 minutes before the tour departure time to avoid delays.
- The Cathedral and Museum can be chilly so bring a thin layer to wear when inside.
Travelers Reviews about Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket?
- The Mallorca Cathedral has earned over 10,627 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Tripadvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To skip the line at the cathedral you must enter via the security enterance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Security Entrance Gate, Palma Cathedral, Plaza de la Seu, 07001, Palma.
- Best Palma Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Palma Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.