Cheap Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
- This tour provides an educational, informative and interesting guided tour of both the Palma Cathedral and the nearby Diocese Museum.
- The Palma Cathedral is also often called ‘La Seu’ and is home to the world’s largest rose window!
- Construction of the cathedral began in the 13th century and showcases a Levantine Gothic-style and took its inspiration from German cathedrals of that time.
- The cathedral sits on a cliff top and its reflection can be seen in the Mediterranean Sea which is an entirely unique feature!
- Skip-the-line privileges means you don’t have to waist time queuing outside so it’s the perfect tour for those short of time.
- The Palma Cathedral is one of Palma de Mallorca’s most iconic and impressive buildings, it’s visited by thousands of tourists each year and is popular with the locals.
- The Diocese Museum sits in a 13th century bishop’s palace and displays an array of religious sculptures, paintings and artifacts.
- This tour provides a wonderful day out for culture vultures and historians alike and is the perfect way to spend your first day on the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians.
- Perfect for culture vultures.
- Ideal for solo travellers.
Your Experience With Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket?
- The tour starts with a visit to the famous and impressive Palma Cathedral where you’ll enjoy skip-the-line entry.
- Marvel at the buildings iconic décor and take a look at the rose window, it’s one of the largest rose windows in the world!
- Check out the cathedrals naves, imposing columns and impressive gothic architecture.
- Make sure you look at the cathedral’s reflection in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Next you’ll head to the Diocese Museum where you can explore religious artifacts and exhibits that are on display.
- Check out the arab textiles found inside, they date way back and are quite spectacular for the region.
- Spend the morning learning about the islands religious roots and history.
What Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket Includes?
- Enterance to Palma Cathedral.
- Enterance to the Diocese Museum.
- Skip the line priorities.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Palma Cathedral.
- Diocese Museum.
- Arrive at the meeting point atleast 15 minutes before the tour departure time to avoid delays.
- The Cathedral and Museum can be chilly so bring a thin layer to wear when inside.
Travelers Reviews about Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket?
- The Mallorca Cathedral has earned over 10,627 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Tripadvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- To skip the line at the cathedral you must enter via the security enterance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Security Entrance Gate, Palma Cathedral, Plaza de la Seu, 07001, Palma.
Youtube videos of Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
Duration: Two hours