Cheap Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
|3 - 3.5 hours.||(26 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town Discount Prices
We are comparing Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
- An immersive culinary experience that takes you into some of Palma de Mallorca’s Old Town’s best tapas bars.
- A combination of a sightseeing tour and a culinary tour.
- An opportunity to sample some of the Old Town’s finest gourmet tapas thanks to your knowledgeable guide.
- The tour is a great way to get your bearings of the city and, since it runs in the evening, it’s a wonderful way to enjoy the city at night.
- The tour is both educational and fun, and a little bit tasty thanks to all the local dishes you’ll be sampling en route.
- It offers the opportunity to ask your guide all about local Spanish cuisine, how tapas is made and why it’s the national dish of the country.
- A chance to try local pinchos for the first time!
- A great way to see the highlights of Palma de Mallorca’s old town including the Cathedral, Es Baluard Fortress and the Almudaina Palace.
- A great way to feel like a local.
- This tour is perfect for friends and couples alike!
- The Old Town of Palma de Mallorca is home to some of the cities quaintest cobblestone streets, finest buildings and impressive architecture. It was once the islands commerce and economic capital back in it’s day, now it’s more akin to a sleepy Spanish town but it retains its charm and popularity.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for foodies.
- Culture vultures will enjoy exploring the town.
- Perfect for friends and couples.
Your Experience With Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town?
- Enjoy a walking tour around the Old Town stopping at some of the cities famous landmarks before heading to three local restaurants to sample the tapas.
- Admire the Old Town Cathedral, the Almudaina Palace and the Es Baluard Fortress in the evening light.
- Learn about the imposing Palma Cathedral and its history in the town.
- You’ll also pass La Lonja and the Consolat de Mar and your guide will explain the history of the buildings.
- Stroll down the Passeig del Born until you reach the Placa
- Mercat where you’ll admire the Grand Hotel.
- Visit the Neo-Gothic Consell insular in-between tapas bars.
- Dine on delicious pinchos at the first tapas bar before moving onto the second and ordering an array of tapas dishes.
- You’ll enjoy a delicious, Spanish, desert board at the third and final tapas bar!
What Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town Includes?
- Guided tapas bar tour.
- Three pichos at the first bar.
- Selction of tapas dishes at the second bar.
- Desert selection at the third bar.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Palma Cathedral.
- Almudaina Palace.
- Es Baluard Fortress.
- Royal Palace of Almudaina.
- La Lonja.
- Consolat de Mar.
- Passeig del Born.
- Arrive at the tour meeting point atleast 15 minutes before the departure time.
- You'll be doing some walking between and sights so wear comfortable attire.
Travelers Reviews about Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town?
- The Palma: Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town has earned 26 reviews and a 5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please make your tour guide aware of any food allergies you have.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22 (close to the Restaurant Lennox the Pup).
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: 9 hours.