Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours.||(204 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
- A guided bike and culinary tour of Palma de Mallorcaâ€™s Old Town.
- A three hour excursion that explores the best of Mallorcaâ€™s sights, landmarks and architecture.
- This is a great tour for those who want to view the Old Town from a different perspective and for those who enjoy cycling.
- Itâ€™s the perfect way to explore the Old Town as a first time visitor as youâ€™ll be able to tick all the main sights off your itinerary.
- Youâ€™ll visit the Cathedral of Mallorca which sits on a cliff, the Royal Palace of La Almudaina which was originally built as an Arab fort and the cafĂ©-district of Paseo del Born.
- It offers an insight into local cuisine as youâ€™ll be sampling the regions best tapas and pintxos dishes.
- The Old Town was once the commercial and economical capital of the island, today itâ€™s a lot more laid back and is home to some of the best local restaurants on the island.
- The tour is both great exercise and an educational experience as your tour guide is armed with all the local knowledge and will divulge the Old Townâ€™s history and best secrets.
- Itâ€™s a great opportunity to ask all those burning questions about the local architecture, the best nightlife and the secret behind those delicious Spanish tapas dishes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for active couples.
- Perfect for families with older children.
- Ideal for firt time visitors to Palma.
Your Experience With Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas?
- The tour begins by meeting your tour guide at the cycle shop, finding the right bike for you, alighting and setting off cycling towards the Old Town.
- Once on route the tour will stop at all of the towns biggest and bet sights including the Cathedral of Mallorca, the City Walls, La Lonja and the Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
- Enjoy a leisurely cycle through the old town, soaking up the atmosphere as you go, stopping to take pictures at the local landmarks.
- Youâ€™ll uncover the cities nightlife, history and culture in just three hours!
- Next youâ€™ll cycle over to Palma City Hall, an impressive building housed near the Plaza Mayor. The square will be bustling with people enjoying evening entertainment.
- Youâ€™ll cycle down the tree-lined Paseo del Born, enjoying the evening breeze as you go.
- The final stop is the Old Townâ€™s tapas bars, here youâ€™ll sample some of the best tapas and pintxos dishes.
- The dishes change daily but you can expect to sample some of the best fish, meat and veggies around, all cooked to perfection in rich and tasty sauces.
What Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas Includes?
- Bike rental with helmet.
- English speaking guide.
- Drink at a cafĂ©.
- Tapas lunch.
- Insurance and tax.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Palma Old Town.
- Cathedral of Palma.
- City Hall.
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
- Paseo del Born.
- Make sure you're wearing suncream.
- Pack water to stay hydrated.
- Don't bother bringing snacks, save yourself for the delicious Majorcan tapas lunch!
Travelers Reviews about Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas?
- The Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas tour has earned over 204 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Tripadvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- We have a secure area to lock away your belongings if you've brought a bag. Please arrive atleast 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Carrer de Can Peuigdorfila, 5, 07001, Palma.
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma Aquarium Ticket
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
Duration: 8 hours.
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from Palma de Mallorca
Duration: Approximately 3:30 hours