Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|9 hours.||(116 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip
- An eight hour guided tour of Mallorca and itâ€™s surrounding coastline, beaches and countryside that makes use of coaches, boats, trams and trains.
- Itâ€™s a great way to enjoy epic views of the island from aboard a boat at sea.
- A perfect way to visit the Tramuntana Mountains, a stunning mountain range listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and located along the north-west coast.
- The mountains are home to flora and fauna abound and have become Mallorcaâ€™s green playground for both locals and tourists alike thanks to their rich green offerings.
- The area surrounding the Tarmuntana Mountains is quite affluent and itâ€™s here that the islands rich and famous reside.
- The tram ride offers you an inside look into Puerto Soller, the vintage train ride offers a relaxing escape through vineyards and olive groves and the coach and bus ride provide excellent views of the island and mountains.
- This tour is perfect for those whoâ€™ve explored Palma de Mallorca in full, seen everything they wish to see and are ready to explore the surrounding area instead
- This tour gives you a great insight into the life of local Mallorca residents as it takes you to some beautiful coastal towns, off-the-beaten-track villages and small communities around the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors to the island.
- Perfect for explorers. Ideal for families and friends.
Your Experience With Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip ?
- Explore Mallorcaâ€™s finest countryside and landscapes on this eight hour guided tour.
- Hop aboard the coach first thing in the morning and depart Palma de Mallorca for the surrounding landscape.
- Enjoy epic views of the island from both bus and boat as the tour makes its way along the Tramuntana Mountains and out to sea on a sail boat.
- Drive along switchback roads admiring the impressive mountain views as you go.
- Stop off at the Pareis Gorge and La Calobra to explore these hidden gems.
- The tour stops for lunch at Puerto Soller and youâ€™ll have the chance to dine on delicious local cuisine before hopping on a boat and sailing out to sea.
- Next youâ€™ll head back inland and board a tram, this takes you along Puerto Sollerâ€™s sea front and gives you great ocean views.
- From Puerto Soller youâ€™ll next hop-aboard a vintage train and take a seat in one of the old-school carriages. This takes you along through olive groves and offers a relaxing experience.
- The day ends by boarding the coach and taking the scenic route back to Palma de Mallorca.
What Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip Includes?
- Return bus journey.
- Boat trip.
- Tram and train ride.
- Spanish, English and German speaking guide.
- Travel insurance.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Tramuntana Mountains.
- Pareis Gorge.
- La Calobra.
- Puerto Soller.
- Lunch isn't included so make sure you bring cash or snacks. Pack suncream. Bring lots of water to keep hydrated.
Travelers Reviews about Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip ?
- The Scenic Full-Day Tour of Mallorca has earned over 359 reviews and a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the tour meeting point atleast 30 minutes in advance.
- Hotel pick-up is available in some locations. Please check with your tour guide in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Estacion Maritima number 2. Or, Escuela Nautica. Check with your tour guide.
- Palma City Tours
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma City Pass
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.