Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|9 hours.||(359 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip
- An eight hour guided tour of Mallorca and it’s surrounding coastline, beaches and countryside that makes use of coaches, boats, trams and trains.
- It’s a great way to enjoy epic views of the island from aboard a boat at sea.
- A perfect way to visit the Tramuntana Mountains, a stunning mountain range listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and located along the north-west coast.
- The mountains are home to flora and fauna abound and have become Mallorca’s green playground for both locals and tourists alike thanks to their rich green offerings.
- The area surrounding the Tarmuntana Mountains is quite affluent and it’s here that the islands rich and famous reside.
- The tram ride offers you an inside look into Puerto Soller, the vintage train ride offers a relaxing escape through vineyards and olive groves and the coach and bus ride provide excellent views of the island and mountains.
- This tour is perfect for those who’ve explored Palma de Mallorca in full, seen everything they wish to see and are ready to explore the surrounding area instead
- This tour gives you a great insight into the life of local Mallorca residents as it takes you to some beautiful coastal towns, off-the-beaten-track villages and small communities around the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors to the island.
- Perfect for explorers. Ideal for families and friends.
Your Experience With Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip ?
- Explore Mallorca’s finest countryside and landscapes on this eight hour guided tour.
- Hop aboard the coach first thing in the morning and depart Palma de Mallorca for the surrounding landscape.
- Enjoy epic views of the island from both bus and boat as the tour makes its way along the Tramuntana Mountains and out to sea on a sail boat.
- Drive along switchback roads admiring the impressive mountain views as you go.
- Stop off at the Pareis Gorge and La Calobra to explore these hidden gems.
- The tour stops for lunch at Puerto Soller and you’ll have the chance to dine on delicious local cuisine before hopping on a boat and sailing out to sea.
- Next you’ll head back inland and board a tram, this takes you along Puerto Soller’s sea front and gives you great ocean views.
- From Puerto Soller you’ll next hop-aboard a vintage train and take a seat in one of the old-school carriages. This takes you along through olive groves and offers a relaxing experience.
- The day ends by boarding the coach and taking the scenic route back to Palma de Mallorca.
What Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip Includes?
- Return bus journey.
- Boat trip.
- Tram and train ride.
- Spanish, English and German speaking guide.
- Travel insurance.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Tramuntana Mountains.
- Pareis Gorge.
- La Calobra.
- Puerto Soller.
- Lunch isn't included so make sure you bring cash or snacks. Pack suncream. Bring lots of water to keep hydrated.
Travelers Reviews about Scenic Tour of Mallorca Day Trip ?
- The Scenic Full-Day Tour of Mallorca has earned over 359 reviews and a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the tour meeting point atleast 30 minutes in advance.
- Hotel pick-up is available in some locations. Please check with your tour guide in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Estacion Maritima number 2. Or, Escuela Nautica. Check with your tour guide.
- Palma Attractions
- Palma Bus Tours
- Palma Hop on Hop off
- Mallorca Tour to Formentor beach & Puerto Pollensa
- Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum skip the line
- Katmandu Theme Park Tickets
- Caves of Drach Tour from Palma
- Scenic Tour Of Mallorca Day Trip
- Mallorca's Winery Tour
- Palma Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Palma
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Tour to Formentor and Puerto Pollensa
Duration: 8 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours